cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winnebago Ad?

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
I know you can access this site a couple of different ways, but is everyone seeing the HUGE Winnebago add at the top of the page and mid page. I know they pay the pills, but these are huge!
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab
19 REPLIES 19

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
Personally, I wouldn't buy a Winnebago just for this reason! I'm not seeing any other ads.

Ads are o.k. but this one is too large and repeats too often. It's very intrusive.

You think Winnebago checked into the complaints? ......the ads are gone!!
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

BobR
Explorer
Explorer
Glad the Good Sam Club, Camping World and CWRV Transport ads don't bother anyone.

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
If you were selling RV's where would you spend your advertising dollars? An RV site seems to make sense.

SparkDr
Explorer
Explorer
I've noticed that I only see the ad on my ipad. My PC (with AdBlocker) does not show it.
May the Mods grant me the serenity to accept the opinions of those I cannot change,
the courage to offer input to those who are open to another way of thinking,
and the wisdom to shut up whenever I get too caught up in my own misconceived brilliance.

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
When you add it all up the ads help pay for this place. I might add that you can post in FTS to complain to management. I'm sure they'd love to hear it.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
I think it depends on what you're using. I'm running Windows 10 and using Windows Edge via RV.net and seeing the add. I understand they need to advertise, but this add is obnoxious. I also understand you can get programs to block adds, but I don't like loading unnecessary programs that slow the computer or later cause issues. Just me.
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

Romer1
Explorer
Explorer
Discovered the ads are only on my Android tablet, not on my windows 7 desktop. Any one have any ideas?
Merrill (KC9NPT)
2000 Itasca Suncruiser 35U
2014 Chev Equinox LT AWD

gonesouth
Explorer
Explorer
I'm using rv.net and there are two Winnie ads per page, each about 2"x2" on my screen....... one at the top and the other about halfway down.
Currently planning for retirement.....planning to build a small home in Nova Scotia for summers and someday year-round. Trying to sort out a good way to spend winters in central Florida as I can't drive anymore.

Romer1
Explorer
Explorer
If I use Woodall's, I get the Winnebago ads. If I use rv.net, I don't.
This just started yesterday.
Merrill (KC9NPT)
2000 Itasca Suncruiser 35U
2014 Chev Equinox LT AWD

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
ad blocker. It's free and I never see any ads.
2013 ACE 29.2

scrubjaysnest
Explorer
Explorer
rv2go wrote:
What adds are we talking about. I don't see any on the Woodalls or rv.net forums. :h

X2
Axis 24.1 class A 500watts solar TS-45CC Trimetric
Very noisy generator :M
2016 Wrangler JK dinghy
โ€œThey who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.โ€ Benjamin Franklin

Bruce_Brown
They're just trying to get your mind off the roof blowing off and Schwintek slide issues. Its all good... :B
There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910

Dale_Traveling
Explorer II
Explorer II
Turn on tracking protecting if you are using MS Internet Explorer. I see nothing but a small circle with a slash thru it. For just this page, message posting, it's blocking five different adds targeted at me.
2006 Hurricane 31D built on a 2006 Ford F53

Ranger_Smith
Explorer
Explorer
Ad block plus . . . Works for me . . . No Ads here whatsoever
Where we are now

Amateur Radio Operator WW1SS . . . Flex 6500 PGXL and TGXL
Steve and Joy
2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . 2016 Lincoln MKX
The Doodles, Abbie & Abel
Baby and Kissie the Chihuahuas and Lucy the Biewere Yorkie