cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winnebago Trend- Have One?

Makin__Do
Explorer
Explorer
Thinking about buying a 2017 Trend 23L. Been doing research on one for the last couple of weeks. Would like input from those that HAVE or HAVE HAD a Trend. What do you think of the ride and handling of the ProMaster chassis? How about fit and finish? Any problems with getting service? Would you buy one again?
Visited with a couple last week that were staying over night at a Wal-Mart parking lot that had a Model 23L. They couldn't say enough good things about their home on wheels. They gave us the grand tour to include crawling underneath (not my wife, just me). The layout is perfect for us and the size seems to be just right. Has lots of bells and whistles to include a factory installed 100 watt solar panel with Zamp controller. The only issue that I might have is with the single rear wheels. In Europe this seems to be common. Not sure if this should be of great concern. Oh, and it doesn't come with a spare tire.
So, impressions please.
1 REPLY 1

j-d
Explorer II
Explorer II
Very Very Limited carrying capacity. Be sure that will work for you. Most discussion about this, on this forum, has been about Dynamax REV. Different body, same chassis. At least go weigh it at a truck stop CAT scale and know what you're dealing with.
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB