cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wow, just wow, The rv of my dreams

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
So still sorta poking around about the concept of a B and if it fits our needs and budget over our A.

In a recent search, this came up. looks like a winner. ๐Ÿ˜‰

link
2013 ACE 29.2
27 REPLIES 27

K9Sailors
Explorer
Explorer
Artist Jay Nelson did that a while ago...

and another of his...

and someone else as well...

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
"Car gets 24 mph on flat terrain and will climb mountains...." Don't know about you guys, but it would take forever to cross country at 24 miles per hour....just sayin..:W...Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

wannavolunteerF
Explorer
Explorer
well it is in South GA, and down here, we are known for adapting things suit our needs and firmly believe in utilizing what we have on hand to make what we need.

for those that mentioned inspections, GA doesn't require regular inspections (except metro-Atlanta for exhaust), but you can be written a ticket for an unsafe vehicle. As long as it runs without spewing too much black smoke, has appropriate mirrors, good windshields and side mirrors, some tread on tires, and brakes and wipers work it is fine.

GA quit doing inspections years ago, as they determined that it was just a racket for inspectors and state didn't make enough off it as compared to cost of running the program. I know police officers that wanted to right tickets for unsafe vehicle and they had brand new inspection stickers, so couldn't. I had a dealer tell me my car needed tires but when I said okay, I will go get some elsewhere, they went ahead and put sticker good for a year on my car.
2015 FR Georgetown 378TS

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
Bumpyroad wrote:
B + ??
bumpy

I'd give it a D -

:B
2013 ACE 29.2

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
B + ??
bumpy

SpeakEasy
Explorer
Explorer
NCWriter wrote:
Looks more like a 5th wheel than a B.

I don't know. I sort of think it looks like a class C. (Not nearly enough controversy on this thread, so I thought I'd start some.)

-Speak
It's just Mrs. SpeakEasy and me now (empty-nesters). But we can choose from among 7 grandchildren to drag along with us!

2014 F-150 Super Crew Short Bed 3.5L Ecoboost
2014 Flagstaff Micro Lite 23LB

NCWriter
Explorer
Explorer
Looks more like a 5th wheel than a B.

SpeakEasy
Explorer
Explorer
Aside from the ugliness, this guy seems to have thought of everything. The kids seem to like it.

I also applaud his ingenuity.

-Speak
It's just Mrs. SpeakEasy and me now (empty-nesters). But we can choose from among 7 grandchildren to drag along with us!

2014 F-150 Super Crew Short Bed 3.5L Ecoboost
2014 Flagstaff Micro Lite 23LB

redsb3
Explorer
Explorer
I would be concerned that it is terribly overweight. Vibe and Matrix were build on Corolla platforms. To the Pontiac naysayers, I own a 09 Vibe, no problem getting parts, go to any GM dealer and order or order online on the many GM dealers selling online. Any chassis related parts can be gotten at a Toyota dealer, they stock quite a bit as the platform is shared by a Corolla.
2005 GMC Sierra SLT CC/SB with 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2002 Automate 5W, 32 ft, 13,280 GVWR
Valley Glider Hitch

prstlk
Explorer
Explorer
Something for everbody...I guess
2007 Keystone Challenger 5th wheel, Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7L Diesel, Short Bed, 2 dogs and the cat and rolling down the road full time since May 2014

supercub
Explorer
Explorer
Who ever built it was not a craftsman! Looks like a piece of junk.

Steeljag
Explorer
Explorer
Good thing it's marked as "used", it's hard to tell !

Somebody probably had a blast with that thing !
2018 Forester 3011DS
2010 Flagstaff 26RLS (Sold)
2012 Ford F-150 Screw Ecoboost H/D 3.73
1930 CCC
Going where the weather suits my clothes !

Mile_High
Explorer
Explorer
Wouldn't that be funny if his was water tight, and major manufacturers have issues with that.

:B
2013 Winnebago Itasca Meridian 42E
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Towed

hotjag1
Explorer II
Explorer II
I've been on this forum for a lot of years and I thought I had seen everything but this Tops it all. I can't even imagine pulling into a campground in that thing...I agree with another poster,$999 sounds like a good "asking" price for somebody!
hotjag1
2003 40' Allegro Bus, 3 slides, 400hp 8.9 liter ISL Cummins

2000 24' Dynamax Isata