cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

AT&T Mobley

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
I heard/read that AT&T Mobley offers wifi meant for car use at $20 a month for unlimited data. Supposedly you an get a device to connect up to 5 devices, extra, and take it mobile or out of the car.
We currently have a hot spot and only buy data time when we travel, which hasn't been that often, but if that is correct I'd consider a 2 year contract at $20 a month. We plan to travel more and seem to be constantly running out of data. This sounds to good to be true.
Any one have and current info about this? Or opinions about it?

thanks
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!
17 REPLIES 17

hawkeye-08
Explorer III
Explorer III
There are a number of threads on this, but basically, the unlimited data plan at $20 is not offered to new customers anymore, but those that have it are still able to use it.

The new AT&T plans are 1G and 5G, not unlimited.

jcpainter
Explorer
Explorer
garmp wrote:
I heard/read that AT&T Mobley offers wifi meant for car use at $20 a month for unlimited data. Supposedly you an get a device to connect up to 5 devices, extra, and take it mobile or out of the car.
We currently have a hot spot and only buy data time when we travel, which hasn't been that often, but if that is correct I'd consider a 2 year contract at $20 a month. We plan to travel more and seem to be constantly running out of data. This sounds to good to be true.
Any one have and current info about this? Or opinions about it?

thanks

Although the Mobley device can be purchased on the AT&T site, the $20 per month plan was retired several months ago.

rirish1
Explorer
Explorer
On Star has the same deal. $20 month unlimited data.