cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Garmin RM 760 GPS ecoRoute

Abner055
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Garmin RV 760LMT GPS with an ecoRoute connected to my Gas Motorhome. The ecoRoute only works when the GPS is in car mode but not in RV mode.

I called Garmin and they verified that is how it works. I was told that we need to get enough people asking for the option to get them to change the software.

It's a great too to see and help with your gas mileage. And the mileage seems accurate!

Anyone that has a Garmin 760, please call Garmin and request them to support ecoRoute when in RV mode not just in Car mode.

I like to see the engine information along with gas mileage, but they I loose all the RV data which makes it pointless to have an RV GPS.

The link to the picture is https://www.dropbox.com/s/p01ssoj0u9i36wj/rvgps.jpeg?dl=0 and it works in internet explorer!

Not sure why the image isn't showing up. It's a picture of the gas mileage screen.
Wife, MinPin Penny & Me
2015 Tiffin Allegro 36LA
2013 Honda CR-V EX, AWD, SMI Braking, Blue Ox base-plate, Blue Ox Aventa tow bar.
Trikke 48V Electric Trikes.
1 REPLY 1

Jim-Linda
Explorer II
Explorer II
You do realize the biggest effect on mpg is your right foot. A vehicle "working" is not going to rival a small car.

Jim