cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Garmin RV890 voices

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Has anyone with the Garmin RFV890 tried to change the default voice of Zoe to another voice? I tried, even talked with tech support many times and have done many steps and trials to no avail. Gramin even sent me a replacement unit. Went through the same rig-a-ma-rol with no success, even with several sessions with several tech.
Not the biggest problem in the world, but it is advertised as having this ability. And after paying good money I would believe it should work as said.
The only reply I get from Garmin is that they are working on a fix, watch my emails for updates.
If you have a RV890, I ask that you try to change the voice and see if it works. If not I also ask you to email of phone the company and ask why.
Again it's not a huge deal. It is a great unit, but has become the principle of the thing.
thanks
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!
1 REPLY 1

shannon62
Explorer
Explorer
We just ordered a rv890 from Amazon, will be here next week. We will let you know how it works. We agree it is the principal of it.