cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Good places to buy Weboost 4G-X RV amplifier

Homeless_by_Cho
Explorer
Explorer
I almost decided to buy the 4G-X RV so I called Wilson about the internal to external antenna separation. The tech's response was 16 feet (the max I can get in my truck camper) should be OK but be sure to buy from a supplier that has an acceptable return policy because the ONLY way to know for sure is to try it.

What supplier would you recommend? Any other comments?

Thanks,
LeRoy
Homeless by Choice
FULL TIMER since 2012
2015 Chevy 3500, Duramax, 4X4, DRW, Crew cab, Long bed
2013 Northern Lite 8'11"Q Sportsman truck camper
2015 Polaris RZR Side by Side
6 REPLIES 6

Wankel7
Explorer
Explorer
Check out Best Buy....

When you view the Weboost you want....RV or OTR....look on the right side of the page for this...."Special Offers
25% Off Three or More Select Accessories"

You then add 3 cell phone accessories to your car that are not on clearance and at least $9.99 or more. Read the fine print to understand it.

I was able to pick one accessory I will use and two I will give to goodwill. Anyways, it gives your whole cart a 25% haircut. So, before tax my Weboost was $401.

Homeless_by_Cho
Explorer
Explorer
I appreciate everyone's input. I will continue watching this thread and watching for sales.

Thank you,
LeRoy
Homeless by Choice
FULL TIMER since 2012
2015 Chevy 3500, Duramax, 4X4, DRW, Crew cab, Long bed
2013 Northern Lite 8'11"Q Sportsman truck camper
2015 Polaris RZR Side by Side

jbbrick
Explorer
Explorer
Check the Wilson site, they have reconditioned ones for sale. I'm looking myself at the discontinued Sleek for $130. It's the same as the newer model, just fancier but the guts are the same.
'06 Itasca Suncruiser 33'
2016 Ford Edge toad

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
On items that I'm not sure i will keep because I'm not sure they will work for me in my application, I tend to buy from Wally World since their staffs seldom argue over returns.

MrWizard
i have bought (2) of the wilson Sleek model boosters from amazon ( one original, one 4g/lte)
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Sailingnuts
Explorer
Explorer
Homeless by Choice wrote:

What supplier would you recommend? Any other comments?

Thanks,
LeRoy

I have bought Wilson and other products from the following suppliers that have amazing customer service and are authorized and recommended by WeBoost (formerly Wilson):

www.wilsonamplifiers.com

https://www.solidsignal.com/pview.asp?p=AU9-SL3-SWM

https://www.cellularsolutions.com
All the best,
RVingnuts
2022 Tiffin Phaeton 40IH Cummins ISL9 450 HP
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude