cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lend-A-Hand Extended Assist Rail AM-533

isa
Explorer
Explorer
I recently purchased this item from Camping World catalog on-line.

When I saw the package I realized that it would not fit my F-53 motorhome door because of the basement storage locker door. There was nothing listed in the catalog about "fitment".

Using the makers name I was able to look up the website for Stromberg Carlson. On their website they specifically mention "trailer".

Obviously Camping World missed out in listing this just what this product can be installed on.

I had to pay to have this item shipped to a personal mail box in Blaine, WA plus a $2 fee for same.

How do I get all my money back?

Ian S. Anderson
cw member# 43259761
10180 Dennis Crescent
Richmond, BC
Canada V7A 3R8
604-274-5568
iansanderson@juno.com
6 REPLIES 6

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello isa,

You are welcome, please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.
Have a good day and safe travels.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

isa
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you Camping World for providing a total refund on my recent purchase that was incompatible with my F-53 motorhome.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello isa,

We have refunded your order and the shipping cost, you do not have to sent the Extended Lend a Hand Rail back to us.
We apologize for the error and are looking into the information on the website regarding the product.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Have a good day.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

isa
Explorer
Explorer
Nowhere do you admit that Camping World is at fault, but I am being held personally responsible for all the costs involved. Why do I have to bear the brunt of your incompetence.

Does Marcus ever read what resolutions you come up with?

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
isa, thank you for contacting Good Sam. I would be happy to look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message with your order number so we can assist you further?

Thank you,
Melissa
Good Sam Customer Care