cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

sirius radio tuner hookup

Richard29595
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Sony xnv660bt radio in my coach and want to add sirius radio reception. I purchased the scc1 sirius tuner and the snysc1 interface and connected them as shown in the directions. I have had the installation checked by 3 professional installers, talked with tech support at both sirius and sony and, after 3 months and replacement for the tuner, interface, antenna and cables, still cannot get any sirius stations. My radio display shows a sirius selection button, but when I press it, I have no sirius reception. Has anyone had the same problem or have any ideas on how to solve this problem?
4 REPLIES 4

Al__B
Explorer
Explorer
Have you tried replacing the Antenna?
Cummins Powered

Richard29595
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the ideas guys. Donn0128, yes I have a subscription and have had sirius reactivate it 5 or 6 times.

alid
Explorer
Explorer
Give this a try.. it works for me on my Sirius add-on tuner on my honda when it stops working.

I Disconnect the car battery... this not only removes power from the radio and the Sirius but also the lead for the radio that keeps the settings.
Wait 2 mins. then hook up the battery and see if your Sirius settings start working.

Easy to try.. just one connection to pull and put back on.. just make sure you have any anti-theft codes for your radio (if it has it) because it will think it was removed (stolen).
2009 Winnebago Adventure 32h
2006 Terry Quantum 330FKDS (beach getaway)
2003 Aprilia Atlantic 500
2007 Honda Reflex
2 house rabbits "George and MiMi"

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have to ask the obvious? Do you have a subscription on this radio?