cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Win 10 experts...need help

PamfromVA
Explorer
Explorer
I have googled myself silly and cannot fix this problem. I am trying to use the win 10 calendar app to keep things up to date between my husband and myself. I added his google account to the app and can see when he adds an appointment to his calendar but his calendar will not update with items I add to the win calendar. What am I doing wrong?
2016 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2017 Dodge Ram 3500
One DH
two very spoiled camping dogs
6 REPLIES 6

PamfromVA
Explorer
Explorer
I got it...added his google calendar to win 10 then added his account to my iphone. If I add all calendar entries on the win calendar app using his calendar, it shows up everywhere. Also, when he adds items to his calendar, it updates both of mine.

thanks,
2016 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2017 Dodge Ram 3500
One DH
two very spoiled camping dogs

AsheGuy
Explorer
Explorer
sherlock62 wrote:
I recommend that you forget using the Windows 10 Calendar app and that you install the FREE app "One Calendar" by One Spark (works with Google Calendar which is what I recommend) that your can easily find in the app store.
I agree with forgetting the Windows 10 calendar but don't understand the other recommendation. Google Calendar doesn't need any other app, it works across all devices and it's free.

Google calendars can be shared if husband and wife use different Google accounts (gmail account is key to all Google apps).
David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

RDalr
Explorer
Explorer
For Sherlock62
Please confirm that the calendar app is onecal. May be one calendar is an apple app.

RDalr

sherlock62
Explorer
Explorer
I recommend that you forget using the Windows 10 Calendar app and that you install the FREE app "One Calendar" by One Spark (works with Google Calendar which is what I recommend) that your can easily find in the app store. This app shines above the calendar app that Windows 10 provides. It also is easier to use, looks way better and more. When using the One Calendar, calendar you will easily be able to add accounts and set them up so they "SYNC" automatically. Also, while in the One Calendar app you will see a Sync icon that you can click on when you wish and it right away, syncs all accounts. I encourage you and others here to try One Calendar! Free and if you don't like it, it easily uninstalls. As a heavy user of Google Calendar, I can tell you One Calendar is very good.

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not maybe what you want to hear, but you will be much better off if both of you used the Google calendar system you can each have your own or have a shared one as I recall. And you can then view/update the calendar from anywhere, any PC, smartphone, tablet.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
I started using the WIN10 Calendar that is shown on the task bar for adding in when bills get auto payed... I really had to look hard to find out how to make it recurring... Finally figured it out...

I was using a real good calendar free program before WIN 10 came out and it all got lost in the changeover... I couldn't remember what the name of it was haha..

I guess in your case maybe he has to add your account under his WIN10 side???

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS