cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Alfa see ya or Alfa gold

Ljm352
Explorer
Explorer
I was sold and Alfa fifth wheel and I really like it but I'm confused as to whether it's an Alfa see ya or an alfa gold. My questions are what is the difference or are they the same. All the paperwork from the place I bought it from says Alfa gold but nowhere on it does it say gold it only says see ya. Help anyone? Do I have the top of the line Alfa or bottom of the line.
4 REPLIES 4

LLeopold
Explorer
Explorer
Checking the NADA Guide for Alfa and other sources, the "SYF" prefix would lead one to believe that this is a "See Ya" model and not a "See Ya Gold" model which has a "SGF" prefix.

Here's an example of a 2006 SYF35RLIK Model 314. My guess is that this is what yours looks like.

Here's an example of a 2006 SGF35RLIK Model 323. You'll notice that the "Gold" is prominently marked on the unit.

So, if yours was represented as a "See Ya Gold", I would go back and ask how they arrived at that result.

Hope this helps.
Lou Leopold
Between RVs at this point
but I continue to tent camp!

Ljm352
Explorer
Explorer
It is a 2006 Alfa see ya. The side says SYF35RLIK. When I look up the price differences of the 2 there is a significant difference.

tatest
Explorer II
Explorer II
The actual model number (not necessarily just the number on the side, rather the longer number on the manufacturer's VIN label) should contain a code letter or number for which model line.

In 2006, Alfa fifth wheels, a SeeYa! Gold was priced about 25% higher than a similar size SeeYa! but I don't know the difference in details. I was shopping Carriage, so better knew the differences Cameo to CarriLite to Carriage, and for those there were actually some construction differences because the different models were targeting different weight markets as well as price markets.

At Alfa the difference could be just level of trim and household fittings, or it could be something more. In the motorhomes where Alfa had three lines, the differences included different chassis models and capacities.
Tom Test
Itasca Spirit 29B

LLeopold
Explorer
Explorer
The See Ya and Gold are two different models from Alfa Industries.

Without knowing the floorplan model and year, we cannot tell you which one you own.

We can tell you that the "See Ya" is the middle child of the model line while the "Founder" is the low end and the "Gold" is the top end.

If you do a search within the forums, you will find owners (and non-owners) commenting on their experience (and hear-say) in owning the Alfa-series motorhomes and trailers.

Hope this helps. Otherwise, provide the model number and we may be able to answer better,
Lou Leopold
Between RVs at this point
but I continue to tent camp!