cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Check List

Kerri
Explorer
Explorer
Crazy question here, but looking for a check list. I have missed checking out our RV each spring in some area. I there a printed check list to check our RV from outside to the inside before you load it up and enjoy the season.
Thank you for your help
Kerri
10 REPLIES 10

Dano1955
Explorer
Explorer
Kerri wrote:
Crazy question here, but looking for a check list. I have missed checking out our RV each spring in some area. I there a printed check list to check our RV from outside to the inside before you load it up and enjoy the season.
Thank you for your help
Kerri

If you have an Android phone, look on Google Play Store for RVChecklist app. Pretty good and you can edit the lists for just the things that are for your situation.

Not sure if it's available on iToyphone or not, but you can get 200 farts apps there if you want them. ๐Ÿ™‚

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
we have check list we use to prepare for a trip

and a reminder when we leave the camp site. (we have a Sportsmobile with a raisable top and use shore power, hence the reminder)
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

2012Coleman
Explorer II
Explorer II
DAWg134 wrote:
Here is a site that allows you to create a custom checklist from a very comprehensive list of RV-related checklist items. It's very easy to use, and you only select those items that are pertinent to your particular circumstances. Once you are done, it provides you with a digital version that you can either print out or use on a iPad, computer, etc.

Custom RV Checklist Generator
Now that is cool - and you can add your own items as well - by following the directions... Thanks for the link - bookmarked it!
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

K3WE
Explorer
Explorer
Mandalay Parr wrote:
I made my own.

Yes, me too...and I don't see many "available for download".

They do work well for RVing...And nothing like being able to customize for your particular needs / camper / etc.

Moffittclan
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not sure, but the OP might be talking more about a maintenance checklist than a packing list...I know I'd be interested in something that was a pretty comprehensive check of fluid levels, battery connections, things to lube, check hot water tank heats, a/c comes one, etc...
23 year Active Duty Air Force
Waiting to retire (when I'm done having fun)
Empty Nesting it starting Summer 2016
2003 Damon Escaper 40' 3 slides (my first Class A)
330hp Cat 3126E
2014 Jeep JKU (toad)

Mr__Camper
Explorer
Explorer
Make your own list based on your RV and each of your needs. Same thing with a tear down list. When you have that done find someone else's list as offered above and add what you need that you forgot. Some things will change based on the weather where you're going and how much and what type of activities you engage in.
Mr. Camper
Mrs. Camper
Fuzzy Kids = Tipper(RIP), PoLar(RIP), Ginger, Pasha
2013 Open Range Light; 274ORLS
2004 Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel
Retired and love spending the kid's inheritance

DAWg134
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a site that allows you to create a custom checklist from a very comprehensive list of RV-related checklist items. It's very easy to use, and you only select those items that are pertinent to your particular circumstances. Once you are done, it provides you with a digital version that you can either print out or use on a iPad, computer, etc.

Custom RV Checklist Generator

Moved from Forum Technical Support

Mandalay_Parr
Explorer
Explorer
I made my own.
Jerry Parr
Full-time
2005 Mandalay 40B
Cat C7 350, 4 Slides
Blue Ox, Brake Buddy
2004 CR-V Toad