RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Not a good day Saturday

Saturday started out great, sunny, no wind and 10 miles down the road I blew a tire. Changed it(easier than waiting for someone) and then decided to return to town to buy another spare. Got the new spare and headed down the road. BAM, another tire. C...

aruba5er by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Power lift for RV

My wife has MS, and during a recent trip noticed she seems to be struggling more to climb the three steps to get into our TT. I have been looking online at something that would help her access the TT. I'm leaning toward getting a platform that att...

Furnished or unfurnished....Day/night shades or curtains

Hi, I need your opinions...we need to sell our 2008 Sunnybrook 5th wheel due to hubby's health. We have removed the well used living room furniture & mattress to use in the house we are renting. We have stored the Window Cornice Boxes with the day/ni...

Freenanu by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Where To Weigh MH Near Raleigh, NC

We are getting ready to leave on a none month trip to Alaska and home down the Pacific Coast and Southern tier of state.I want to weigh all four corners to check weight distribution and the two scales I called said the best they could do was weigh th...

RVs and Condos

She Who Must Be Obeyed has decided that we will be moving from our current house in Texas to a currently undecided place in Florida. Once we decide where (what city) in Florida, the next task will be deciding what kind of home to look for. She is l...

Hiker_01 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Coach-Net Road Side Assistance -- Are you unhappy?

I have read some of the complaints on Good Sam Road Side Assistance on the page on road side assistance. I understand that only unhappy customers will post to the forum thus one should remember that the happy customers may outnumber the unhappy custo...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 60 replies
  • 0 likes

A solution to defeating ants?

I may have discovered something here so I wanted to share. If it is already common knowledge, I apologize.I noticed ants crawling around and discovered they were walking up the water hose and making their way inside. I had used a popular "home defe...

Reseal epdm rubber roof

I need to reseal my roof on my 5er. I trying to decide using Dicor Rubber Roof Coating or Liquid RV Roof.Will except any other suggestion. If you have used any of these coating How did you like them.

Opinions on 2800w Champion Generator

My kids are looking for a new generator to go with their new 5th wheel trailer. Not interested in running the a/c, will use it mostly for charging their batteries.Looking for owners who have the Champion 2800 inverter genny. Costco has it for $699W...

Ron3rd by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

A few websites

to share with everyone.Duenorthoutdoors.tvDiscoverwisconsin.com906outdoors.com click on discovering

t-train by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes