Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Greetings from Germany

Joe_from_German
Explorer
Explorer
Hi!

Anyone interested in exchanging E-mails and information with a RV owner from Germany, who plans to visit the USA after retirement next year and in return would be happy to give assistance to anyone from the US, who might be interested to travel Germany by RV?

Joachim, called "Joe", from Germany
22 REPLIES 22

campigloo
Explorer
Explorer
FLY 4 FUN wrote:
I hope as you take your trip that you post details and photos of your journey. I would also love to see similar details of camping in Germany. The rv's and camping areas would be amazing to check out.

Daryll

Yeah Joe, camping pics from Germany would be great!

FLY_4_FUN
Explorer
Explorer
I hope as you take your trip that you post details and photos of your journey. I would also love to see similar details of camping in Germany. The rv's and camping areas would be amazing to check out.

Daryll
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 crew SB 4x4 CTD 3.73
2015 Brookstone 315RL
2009 Colorado 29BHS (sold 2015)
05 Jayflight 29BHS (sold 2008)
99 Jayco Eagle 12SO (sold 2005)

campigloo
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the States! Would like to hear from you as you make your trip, but I will not be traveling in Europe; at least not until my truck and trailer finish swim class

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
Remember the USA is VERY LARGE. When I was in Germany I met a person from Germany who planed to drive from NY to FL and them to CA all in a WEEK and hope to see ALL the important sites. I told him and his wife that that sounded more like a Months plus trip to me. Think of USA as been the size of Europe.
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

empty_nest
Explorer
Explorer
Hallo: Ich bin in Frankfurt geborn und in Berlin gewohnt bis wir nach Amerika gezogen sind. Mein Deutsch ist nicht mehr das beste aber ich versuche immmer noch. ๐Ÿ™‚ Ich habe auch noch familie in Berlin und war besuchen in 2009. Viel Spass.
2008 38' Winnebago Adventurer
2012 Jeep Wrangler (Toad)
03 Ranger 520 DVX - 225 hp. Evinrude

Wiscampsin
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome Joe! Lot's of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here to help you.

Grey_Mountain
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum, Joe. Bring some Kulmbacher Reichelbrau and you'll have a friend for life.

GM
2006 Discovery 39S Tin Teepee
Honda CR-V Toad
Enrolled member of the Comanche Tribe
English Bride
Bichon Frise bear killers:
Lord Shonefeld von Reginald-Friese IV.
Lady Annabelle von Lichenstein-Friese III.

alsplace
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum Joe
Lots of good people on here will help you out when you are ready to travel. Plenty to see here in the USA