cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hankook TH31

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
Any body install the new trailer tire from Hankook? It was introduced Apr 2021 on the market.Any good reviews for Honkook tire in general? May be that the new tire to replace the Sailun tire which go down hill lately.We need feed back.
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023
12 REPLIES 12

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
Grit dog wrote:
cummins2014 wrote:

After further looking at them ,I would sure consider them, also would consider them on my truck, from advice from a friend in Montana that runs them on his truck .

May want to find a new friend for tire advice...
Or in other words, other than they're NOT truck tires, and literally the worst traction you could get in a new tire, I'm having trouble even imagining how any size they offer would fit on your truck, unless your truck is old enough that 16s fit on it.

You misunderstood me , I would consider the brand , not the H31's on my truck. My wording was poor , my bad . I like the Dynapro AT2's , that better. ๐Ÿ™‚

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
cummins2014 wrote:

After further looking at them ,I would sure consider them, also would consider them on my truck, from advice from a friend in Montana that runs them on his truck .

May want to find a new friend for tire advice...
Or in other words, other than they're NOT truck tires, and literally the worst traction you could get in a new tire, I'm having trouble even imagining how any size they offer would fit on your truck, unless your truck is old enough that 16s fit on it.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

As usual GD you are commenting on something you have no experience with.  I have Hankook winter tires on my 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 and they performed very well to excellent in heavy snow, slush and ice between Reno and Sacramento and over the 7000 foot I-80 Donner Summit.CWO Bill Perkins with 507th Dustoff hoist helicopter.jpg 4 - Copy - Copy (2).jpg

2014 dodge ram perkins (1).jpg

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
They are made in China and it looks like Sailun tire.
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
buc1980 wrote:
Any body install the new trailer tire from Hankook? It was introduced Apr 2021 on the market.Any good reviews for Honkook tire in general? May be that the new tire to replace the Sailun tire which go down hill lately.We need feed back.

TechWriter
Explorer
Explorer
Y-Guy wrote:
I've had the AH11s on my motorhome and been very happy with them.

I've heard good reviews about AH11s, but not so much for the newer AH31s. I don't think AH11s are manufactured anymore.
2004 - 2010 Part Timer (35โ€™ 2004 National RV Sea Breeze 8341 - Workhorse)
2010 - 2021 Full Timer (41โ€™ 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 DP - Cummins)
2021 - ??? Part Timer (31โ€™ 2001 National RV Sea View 8311 - Ford)
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs

TechWriter
Explorer
Explorer
KLYoung wrote:
I hope everyone knows that Hankook is an American made tire.

The largest Hankook factory is in South Korea, but there are also factories in China, Indonesia, USA, and Hungary.

You can check the DOT Plant Code on your tires to see where they were made.
2004 - 2010 Part Timer (35โ€™ 2004 National RV Sea Breeze 8341 - Workhorse)
2010 - 2021 Full Timer (41โ€™ 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 DP - Cummins)
2021 - ??? Part Timer (31โ€™ 2001 National RV Sea View 8311 - Ford)
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs

KLYoung
Explorer
Explorer
I hope everyone knows that Hankook is an American made tire.

georgelesley
Explorer
Explorer
Last month while driving in TX, with our Mazda Miata, we hit a pothole that damaged two tires. The local Mazda dealer had in stock were Hankook. We had no choice but to get them an am happy to report both wife and I are very happy with them. Smooth handling, very quiet, track well. Will keep them on now that we are home.
George 20 yr USAF & Lesley

Y-Guy
I've had the AH11s on my motorhome and been very happy with them. They are aging out but I was able to get another year out of them and if I was the gambling time I could probably get another. I will price new ones out this spring and I will be taking a look at the Hanook again.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

ferndaleflyer
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have them on the rear of my dual wheel F-350 and 6 on my DP. The DP ones have about 10,000mi on them and the truck ones are about 4 years old. No problems

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
We have Hankook on our Explorer and I really like them. Stayed with them when time came to replace tires. I confess I know nothing about their trailer tire.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36