cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Heartland RV aluminum wheels

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
I have looked at a lot of products for cleaning and polishing aluminum wheels but nothing I have found seems to apply to the aluminum wheels that Heartland uses on their 5th wheels.
7 REPLIES 7

campigloo
Explorer
Explorer
I have alum on my Outback. I spray them with Wesleys bleech white when I clean the tires. Don't know if it's right or wrong and they may look better with something else, but look pretty good to me.

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
If your wheels have a clear coat on them, you shouldn't need much more than soap and water. If polished aluminum finish, use any good polish for polished aluminum wheels.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
Garry&Gayle wrote:
When you start to polish do you see any black residue forming? if not they may have a coating on them so no need to polish just wax. Most newer wheels have this coating

x2

Garry_Gayle
Explorer
Explorer
When you start to polish do you see any black residue forming? if not they may have a coating on them so no need to polish just wax. Most newer wheels have this coating

Hunter11
Explorer II
Explorer II
I use Rejex on the trailer and our 17.5 rims. The rims still look like new.
2017 Chevrolet 3500 4DR LTZ DRW LWB 4X4 D/A
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4DR
2016 DRV Mobile Suites 36RSSB3

TxCowboy
Explorer
Explorer
Just use the stuff that car lovers use on their wheels.

westend
Explorer
Explorer
Mothers or Meguiars brands work for me on a variety of aluminum wheels. What's the speciality about the Heartland wheels?
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton