cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

interesting photo equipment site

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
just read about bokehmarket.com at DP review. gives value of your equipment, etc. sort of interesting to me to price out buying/selling of equipment.
bumpy
5 REPLIES 5

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
that site also has an interesting article on a scam using ebay, etc. very sophisticated.
bumpy

Shearwater
Explorer
Explorer
KEH and internet sales giant B+H photovideo both buy and sell used equipment. Send them a description of your item and they will send you an estimated value. They test functionality and condition and either send you a check if your description is accurate or propose a lower price which you can accept or reject. Shipping both ways is free.

I have bought and sold stuff with KEH and have been happy with them. B+H photovideo has a stellar reputation and I'm sure that they are fair as well.
Advanced RV Sprinter

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
I did a little more browsing at that site and it seems like they don't sell anything, just list available items elsewhere and give estimated value. lots of EBay hits.
bumpy

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
coolmom42 wrote:
keh.com is also a good site for this.

I sold a bunch of my Pentax 110 film SLR to KEH. do they show original cost and current value on their site? that is one thing I liked about the bokeh one, poke in your equipment and get a number.

bumpy

coolmom42
Explorer
Explorer
keh.com is also a good site for this.
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board