cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Recliner Modification

Ktsmom
Explorer
Explorer
I'm just a single, retired female camper that camps mostly alone. I try to do everything I can to make it easy on myself to do so. I recently did a small but (for me) significant mod to my recliner. I have to move the recliner when I close my slide. I purchased the below wheels and installed them on the recliner. They work great! It was getting harder and harder for me to drag the recliner across the floor, especially going from carper to vinyl. Two wheels have locks so the recliner does not move during towing. It helps me so I thought someone else may like the idea too.

Office Chair Caster Wheels
JoyG
2017 Coachmen Catalina 263RLS
3 REPLIES 3

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
My husband recently purchased these to raise his office chair, but never thought of putting these on a recliner! Thank you for the idea. We too have to drag our recliners back and forth for travel. Love them, but never thought we could make it easier!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
And it was less than $10. Good idea.

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Cool mod.