cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Resource, by Model, of RV Weights

Charlie_on_lake
Explorer
Explorer
As a newbie, I bought my tow vehicle in advance of my RV. Now that I want to get serious about my purchase, I don't want to look at models/types of RVs that my TV can't handle (my focus is 5ers and TT). Does anyone know of a resource (magazine, book, database, etc.)that contains the Trailer Weight Rating, Trailer base weight, carrying capacity and hitch weight? I've gone to several manufacturer web sites and I could get the information there, but I would rather start my "selective" search on a more comprehensive list vs. limiting myself to only a few manufacturers (because I'm not going to do all of them by hand).
3 REPLIES 3

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
Charlie_on_lake_conr wrote:
As a newbie, I bought my tow vehicle in advance of my RV. Now that I want to get serious about my purchase, I don't want to look at models/types of RVs that my TV can't handle (my focus is 5ers and TT). Does anyone know of a resource (magazine, book, database, etc.)that contains the Trailer Weight Rating, Trailer base weight, carrying capacity and hitch weight? I've gone to several manufacturer web sites and I could get the information there, but I would rather start my "selective" search on a more comprehensive list vs. limiting myself to only a few manufacturers (because I'm not going to do all of them by hand).

What did you buy for a tow vehicle?
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
Some folks on a FB group that I'm on are working on this resource:
https://longbyfive.com/floorplan-database/
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Never seen one. What is your TV's payload? Etc.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad