cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Shelving for our TT.

Rainier
Explorer
Explorer
Hey everyone, I have a TT with bunks. I sure wish the bunks had some sort of little shelves for my daughters to hold keepsakes they acquire during trips. Does anyone know of a good place to find wooden shevles that I could add to our TT?
6 REPLIES 6

Rainier
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone for your great ideas and help!

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
russkerri wrote:
If you live near an IKEA, they have a lot of fun shelving. These wooden spice racks might work.

They have a catalog - online, too. You can order and they will ship it to you.

I use two IKEA picture rails in my bedroom to hold my alarm clock, glasses, cup of water, etc. They are available in different sizes. I mounted them by using drywall anchors and put one screw into the stud.
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW

russkerri
Explorer
Explorer
If you live near an IKEA, they have a lot of fun shelving. These wooden spice racks might work.
Kerri
RVs with a Jayco 184BH named Birdy
Blogs at Travels with Birdy

VTR
Explorer
Explorer
Go to home depot or such and look at corner shelfing, this is what I did, works great. Use 3m double sided tape to put in corners.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/12-in-x-5-8-in-H-Natural-Classic-Corner-Shelf-HDUCC12N/203662915

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
When we had our TT, I purchased some small solid plastic "baskets" with solid sides from the dollar store and used some heavy duty velcro to attach them to the wall.
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW

Opie431
Explorer
Explorer
We have hanging pockets over the head of each bunk that holds things but it seems to me if you are putting in shelves they would work better at the foot end.
When we have smaller grandchildren we put a Rubbermaid container at the foot.
It serves as both storage and a desk while they are awake. Do not know if either of my idea would help you but suggest if you are putting in a shelf you look at the area at the foot and not at the head end. Our head faces the bunk room TV but that does not mean others have to.