cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shower head bracket/holder

rexmitchell
Explorer
Explorer
I’m looking for a shower head holder or bracket that I could attach to the ladder on the back of our TT. I want to utilize the outdoor shower but be able to have the shower head fixed above me attached to the ladder. Looking online I only see mounts that attach flush to the wall. Does anyone make one that could clamp on to the ladder? It’s the standard rv type head. Thanks.
7 REPLIES 7

Super_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
2 U bolts on the ladder with a piece of aluminum bar stock between them. Flat wall shower bracket to the flat stock.
Truck: 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually
Rig: 2018 Big Country 3155 RLK
Boat: 21' North River Seahawk

Skrunner
Explorer
Explorer
If you send me a PM, I may be able to 3D print something for you. I 3D print a lot of replacement parts/upgrades for my RV. It's mostly a function of being able to take some precise measurements.

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
Something interesting I found on Amazon.

Mounts hand shower to grab bar

You might have to make a bushing to use this, as this is for a 1.25”-1.50” grab bar. The ladder on my TC has 1.00” tubes.

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 ‘Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam types………..Let’s Go Brandon!!!

Guy_Roan
Explorer
Explorer
May be a heavy duty tie wrap or two ?

Guy

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
I did similar, just used heavy insulated wire and twisted/formed into a usable shape.
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
Buy a standard wall mount and then get a couple of snap on spring clips at a hardware store, etc.

Phoenix PF276005 Shower Bracket

Lehigh 13202 Grip Clip Organizer, Silver, Large
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Any threaded galvanized pipe will work. As for an apparatus to attach to the ladder? Use your imagination. Maybe cut open a section of 1-1/2" pvc to clamp over it?