cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Super Slide Falling Apart

bosworthj
Explorer
Explorer
Sunday when we got home from camping over the weekend I ran the slide out so we could clean the trailer. I found these pieces sitting on the floor when I got the slide all the way out. It didn't make any unusual noises.

I crawled under the RV and I took some more pictures.

I think the seal ripped off because it looks like there is a screw sticking out the bottom of my slide in the upper right corner of the photo. As for the plastic on the side that I assume helps it slide, I am not sure...

Are these easy fixes?

I apologize, I can't seem to figure out how to get the photos to show up. I tried about three different ways and none of them seem to be working. The links are accurate though.

Moderator edit to resize pictures to proper size. I used this site to do the edit.

Jay Bosworth

2016 2500 GMC Sierra LT 6.0L

2016 Fun Finder by Cruiser 265RBSS
6 REPLIES 6

bosworthj
Explorer
Explorer
There was definitely a screw sticking out that was catching the rubber seal. I crawled under there last night and filed it down. That doesn't fix the seal though. I am hoping I can repair everything without needing to take it into the dealership. Still waiting to hear back from them. I sent them the pictures yesterday.
Jay Bosworth

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looks like a screw snagged those parts. Lay under it while someone operates it. You'll figure out what it is by all the unusual noises. Then you can really dig into it.

dedmiston
bosworthj wrote:
Thanks for fixing the images. I appreciate it!

Welcome aboard. I hope you find some help.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

bosworthj
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for fixing the images. I appreciate it!
Jay Bosworth

dedmiston
bosworthj wrote:
I apologize, I can't seem to figure out how to get the photos to show up. I tried about three different ways and none of them seem to be working. The links are accurate though.

I un-broke your images for you. The thumbnails are working and they're clickable to show the larger versions.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230