Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

The Economy and Vehicle/RV/Toy sales?

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
It's frigging bananas this year!
Thank god I don't "need" to make any large purchases, but sure wish I could unload a few things for too much money!

Recap since the Rona hit.
Bought the 86 K20 project truck. Had to race someone from Nevada, to Oregun to get it.
Sold 2001 Tahoe for basically stupid money. Almost $2k over blue book. That took 2 days, woulda been 1, but the banks weren't open on Sunday for the buyer to get money...
Got mtn bikes for both the boys. 1 8th grade grad, straight A's/birthday gift.
1 straight A's in running start, headed into his senior year of high school he needs 1 HS credit to graduate and is currently half way towards his assoc degree. Not really a degree, but will have 2 years of pre-req courses done for college when he leaves high school. (Proud dad moment, but I still made the kids kick in some $ each for the bikes so they have ownership in the deal) But I digress.

Buying used mtn bikes is like trying to buy toilet paper a couple months ago. Have found 2 good deals over the course of a month, but missed out on probably 15 or 20, by hours or even minutes. It's nuts!

Boat dealers have empty lots around here. RV dealers actually have room on their lots....

We get done camping for the summer and I may just throw a dumb price on the old camper and the old Mega Cab and see what happens!! And the boat, but wrong season.

I'm most looking forward to 1-2 years form now though when a bunch of the new stuff that flew off the lots this year becomes someones burden that they cant afford. Methinks there will be plenty, just like the late 2000s....

Everyone else seeing the same?
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold
0 REPLIES 0