Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping in South-Carolina

telemark1qc
Explorer
Explorer
Hi folks,

We will driving from Titusville Florida along the 95 N. We would like suggestions for campgrounds not to far of the I95N. It will be for a one night stay before heading to wash. DC and then back to Qc Canada. Anyone ever tried Pedro campground in the South of Border outlets. Any suggestions would be useful.

Thanks

Joe
8 REPLIES 8

Humpty
Explorer
Explorer
wildtoad wrote:
There is also a KOA just off 95 in Florence, SC.

The Park is still there, but not as a KOA anymore. Now known as Florence RV Park
2007 Challenger 33DBB parked on the Coast

2016 GMC Canyon Diesel

NCWriter
Explorer
Explorer
Pedro"s at SOB is fine for an overnight. Stayed there back in February. It's away from all the asphalt in an area with more shade. Lots of campsites.

Don't forget to try their Blenheim Ginger Ale.

journey15
Explorer
Explorer
LadyRVer wrote:
We like to stay at Camp Pedro....long pull-thru's, around 25.00 or so, Aarp is only discount they take. Haven'the been there in 2 years, so that may have changed, always one of our stopping spots.

They also take Good Sam for discount.
Full Timing June 2015
07 Allegro Bus 40QSP
08 Honda CRV EXL with Blue OX and US Gear Braking System
FMCA #381833

n4gnn n4hon
I Never Look Back, I'm Not Going That Way!

tragusa3
Explorer
Explorer
Another option. Colleton state park is a good passing through park. Stayed there 3 nights ago. Quiet. About 2 miles off the interstate. $15
New to us 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA
Join us on the road at Rolling Ragu on YouTube!

LadyRVer
Explorer II
Explorer II
We like to stay at Camp Pedro....long pull-thru's, around 25.00 or so, Aarp is only discount they take. Haven'the been there in 2 years, so that may have changed, always one of our stopping spots.

journey15
Explorer
Explorer
Highly recommend Camp Pedro at South of the Border. Check in is a little slow but if you make reservations it moves a little faster.
Full Timing June 2015
07 Allegro Bus 40QSP
08 Honda CRV EXL with Blue OX and US Gear Braking System
FMCA #381833

n4gnn n4hon
I Never Look Back, I'm Not Going That Way!

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Have not stayed at Pedro's but have heard some good things. SOB is a unique place. There is also a KOA just off 95 in Florence, SC.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
I won't say if it's any good or not but everybody should stay there once. South of the border is in a different world.