cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dang Wabbits ... Now guess what?

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
I thought they suppose to like celery. Bought'um some, and they don't like'um! Dang Wabbits! Waisted part of my allowance!...

Calvin

PS Pops bought'um a bag of Harts Ginny Pig food by mistake. And they like that better then the Harts Wabbit food. Dang Wabbits! They're all mixed up, round these parts. Must be the heat, or sumtin.
36 REPLIES 36

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
CA POPPY wrote:
AZPops wrote:
OK folks. I think it's time, to throw in some music to this thread ....

The herding Wabbit!

Calvin

Thanks a LOT Calvin! I went to sleep last night with the "Run Rabbit" song playing over and over again in my head! :E

That song, sure has a way of sticking in one's head! .... :B

Pops

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
AZPops wrote:

The herding Wabbit!

Calvin

Thanks a LOT Calvin! I went to sleep last night with the "Run Rabbit" song playing over and over again in my head! :E
Judy & Bud (Judy usually the one talking here)
Darcy the Min Pin
2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD
California poppies in the background

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
AZPops wrote:

The herding Wabbit!
This video is so darned cute! Who needs a Border Collie to herd sheep?

Calvin
Darcy the Min Pin

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer

The herding Wabbit!

Calvin

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
Nah, Pops. Edna took all four foots with her when she went to the Rainbow Bridge at age 19. Sure miss her.
Darcy the Min Pin

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
raindove wrote:
I must say Calvin looks less than impressed with his celery. LOL

LOL ... Yeah, I just can't get the dang kid to eat his veggies! ... :B

CA POPPY wrote:
Pops, I used to tease Edna (cat) by holding her little white hind foot between my finger and thumb and telling her, "You know, this would make a perfect 'lucky rabbit's foot'." She would shiver every time. :B Mean, huh?

Mean? ... Nope, I'd say that's creeping up on the boarder line of animal cruelty there Judy! ...

Pops

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
Pops, I used to tease Edna (cat) by holding her little white hind foot between my finger and thumb and telling her, "You know, this would make a perfect 'lucky rabbit's foot'." She would shiver every time. :B Mean, huh?
Darcy the Min Pin

raindove
Explorer
Explorer
I must say Calvin looks less than impressed with his celery. LOL
Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

Wanda

1998 Fleetwood Bounder

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
CA POPPY wrote:
Lance, I really enjoy your descriptions of the rabbits. The baby bunny playing "statue" while Calvin walked by is classic! I don't believe that strategy would work so well with a different dog. :E But then, rabbits seem to reincarnate rather rapidly. Rabbits are just so beautiful, aren't they? I raised an orphan jackrabbit when I was a kid. His coat was so luxurious to touch. Who would ever guess? But then he never tamed and we had to let him free out in the country. I loved my time with him, though. Everything is a life lesson.

Yup, the wabbits are cute and all, Judy. But me n' the boy are feedin'um for selfish reasons. Calvin suggested that, one of'um may be wearing that lucky wabbit's foot. Which, could help us win the dang lottery! .... :B

Pops

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
Lance, I really enjoy your descriptions of the rabbits. The baby bunny playing "statue" while Calvin walked by is classic! I don't believe that strategy would work so well with a different dog. :E But then, rabbits seem to reincarnate rather rapidly. Rabbits are just so beautiful, aren't they? I raised an orphan jackrabbit when I was a kid. His coat was so luxurious to touch. Who would ever guess? But then he never tamed and we had to let him free out in the country. I loved my time with him, though. Everything is a life lesson.
Darcy the Min Pin

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
dspencer wrote:
The next thing you know you will be telling me your feeding them in your motor home.

No. they don't bathe, but if Calvin was a better artist. He could start drawing cartoons about these wabbits.

Pops

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
The next thing you know you will be telling me your feeding them in your motor home.

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
...... I think we're getting into the territory where DOC may chime in and lock this thread! ... LOL

Pops

PS last night was purty funny. Was walking past the area I feed them. Just as one of the smaller wabbits was eating his carrot. He see's me, runs with the carrot in his mouth. Stops, n' starts eating again (figuring he was far enough, not knowing I was head his way). Looks up, see's me coming, picks up his carrot, runs, drops the carrot. Stops, looks back at the carrot, looks at me, looks back at the carrot. Then figures, I'll come back for you, then take off running. .... LOL

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
AZPops wrote:
dspencer wrote:
AZPops wrote:
dspencer wrote:
Okay Pops we all know your an old softie, (emphasis on the old :B) tomorrow night you will be serving them dinner on a plate with all the fixings.

Gravity sucks, don't it? ... :B

Pops

Gravity is kicking my butt!

Mine's been kicked so much. I ain't got practically nothin to sit on no more.

Pops

PS Dang Wabbits!

Pops I have plenty to share with you, I would be happy to send you some extra. :B