cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dang Wabbits ... Now guess what?

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
I thought they suppose to like celery. Bought'um some, and they don't like'um! Dang Wabbits! Waisted part of my allowance!...

Calvin

PS Pops bought'um a bag of Harts Ginny Pig food by mistake. And they like that better then the Harts Wabbit food. Dang Wabbits! They're all mixed up, round these parts. Must be the heat, or sumtin.
36 REPLIES 36

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
Calvin is saying, "I am a carney-vore, Pops! Bring me one of them wascally wabbits!"
Judy & Bud (Judy usually the one talking here)
Darcy the Min Pin
2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD
California poppies in the background

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
Happy 4th of July!

I feed them in two separate areas. They get lettuce, baby carrots, and Wabbit, well now Guinea Pig food every night.

I thought they like celery, but, I guess they don't like the stuff.

Anyways, got tired of hearing Calvin whining about spending his allowance on them Wabbits. So, I gave the celery to Calvin.

I told him it tastes really good, great way to get some roughage in his system, n' wolves eat it all the time.

... I don't think he believes me. ... :B

Pops

PS
dspencer wrote:
Now Calvin did you really think Pops knew what rabbits would like to eat? After all look at what he feeds you. :W

By the way Pops and Calvin, have a great 4th of July.

Doug

Thanks a lot Doug! ...LOL

Go_Dogs
Explorer
Explorer
Calvin, ask Pops for a bigger allowance! Happy 4th of July!!

RBak
Explorer
Explorer
Mine like petunias! Had to move my potted flowers onto our deck. And they also like green bean plants. Now those are safely behind chicken wire. Dang wabbits!

Rita
Andy
Nicky

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
Now Calvin did you really think Pops knew what rabbits would like to eat? After all look at what he feeds you. :W

By the way Pops and Calvin, have a great 4th of July.

Doug

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Mine always liked carrots. But, that was over 50 years ago.
Maybe the modern rabbits are different. ๐Ÿ™‚

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
They like the leaves not the stalks.
Traveling with my best friend my wife!