cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Doggy daycare near Acadia National Park

Mncst
Explorer
Explorer
DH and I are traveling to Maine this fall with our two dogs and would like to do some day activities without them. We would never leave them alone in the trailer and so are wondering if anyone could recommend a good dog daycare near Acadia national Park.
3 REPLIES 3

Etstorm
Explorer
Explorer
Jerry Clower had a bit about dogs

Old Sheriff sitting on the square. Stranger came up and introduced himself. Seeing the dog laying there he asked " does your dog bite?" Sheriff said no. Stranger reached down to the dog and got bit. He said " I thought your dog didn't bite! "

Sheriff said " that ain't my dog"

Dennis12
Explorer
Explorer
We always stay at Black Woods campground and use Acadia Pet Services and the dogs always have a smile on their face when we picked them up. I don't know if it was because they were glad to see us or glad to get out of there. No, they were really nice people. Should you need any more information on the Bar Harbor area please feel free to privet message me. You never said what you was going in but one thing for sure you will want to watch your height clearances around the park if taking your unit. Some 10' clearances.
Dennis

Acadia Pet Services
17 Day St, Seal Harbor ยท (207) 276-9398
Dennis Hoppert

pulsar
Explorer
Explorer
Although we've not use their services, a long time friend recommended Acadia Pet Services

Have a great trip.

Tom
2015 Meridian 36M
2006 CR-V toad
3 golden retrievers (Breeze, Jinks, Razz)
1 border collie (Boogie)