cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2001 Damon Intruder hazard problem

wbilotta
Explorer
Explorer
Tried to use the hazards yesterday and nothing. When I push the column mounted switch nothing happens but when I press the brake pedal both turn signal lights on the dash light up solid, not flashing. A mechanic friend said there may be two flashers, one for the turn signals and one for the hazards but I could only locate the turn signal flasher.

Does anyone know where I could look for the hazard flasher or is the problem in the column mounted switch?
4 REPLIES 4

mchero
Explorer
Explorer
Your flasher can be ANYWHERE.
My freightliner chassis, the flasher is in the rear of the coach in an electrical compartment.
Robert McHenry
Currently, Henniker NH
07 Fleetwood Discovery 39V
1K Solar dieselrvowners.com
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Prior:1993 Pace Arrow 37' Diesel

wbilotta
Explorer
Explorer
wa8yxm wrote:
Hazard flasher is, I believe, under dash likely hanging loose above steering column, Option 2 would be the main fuse box under the hood, dead center. But I think it's the one hanging loose.

Turn signal flasher is over on the AUX panel near the parking brake,

I found one flasher hanging loose but that is the turn signal flasher.

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Hazard flasher is, I believe, under dash likely hanging loose above steering column, Option 2 would be the main fuse box under the hood, dead center. But I think it's the one hanging loose.

Turn signal flasher is over on the AUX panel near the parking brake,
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

BTPO1
Explorer
Explorer
There should be a flasher for the hazard lights. The owners manual should show it's location. If you do not have the owners manual, a call to the vehicle dealership should be able to answer that question as to location of the flasher. JMo
Jack
2003 Rexhall Vision 27'
2019 Chevrolet Equinox
States we have been to with this MH