cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Boxes for T105 batteries

lenr
Explorer II
Explorer II
Does anyone know of decent, but reasonably priced, battery boxes for T105 Golf Cart batteries? I'm aware of the NOCO HM426 which is a very good battery box, but a little pricey. Really looking for a box that will hold 2 of the T105s.
9 REPLIES 9

philh
Explorer II
Explorer II
While a bit pricey, I LOVE the RV Lock Box. It's purdy, functional, AND LOCKABLE.

Skidus1
Explorer
Explorer
A couple years ago I went to the local Trojan dealer in Salt Lake for T105โ€™s and left with a battery box instead. I would think Trojan dealers would have 6v boxes you can purchase.

lenr
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks for the ideas. Got to go measure available space.

Carl_n_Susan
Nomad II
Nomad II
Century Plastics sells battery boxes for 1, 2 or 4 Golf Cart Batteries. The box is actually made by someone else and I forget the name. But there are numerous re sellers. Some Google work should find the alternatives. But here is a link to the Century Plastic offering - Clicky

On Edit: The manufacturer is Dyno Battery Inc.
Temp Signature1
Second Line
Third line
Fourth Line

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
I forgot the name of the plywood but the sheets are made up of pressed pieces. Translate that to gray plastic. The only battery box that has my respect has that type of finish but of course in plastic. Tool boxes are sometimes made of this gray plastic. I bought a three year warranty black box for a group 31 warranty and two claims had a total shipping cost of $31.00
Poorer but wiser ๐Ÿ˜ž

philh
Explorer II
Explorer II
https://www.rvlockbox.com/

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
lenr wrote:
.. getting ready to replace two 12 volt batteries supplied OEM with 4 Trojan T105-AGMs. Tired of messing with flooded cells.
Excellent. Your maintenance will now be twice-yearly dusting off, and occasional viewing just to be amazed at their coolness.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

lenr
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks for the confirmation of my suspicion. I'm getting ready to replace two 12 volt batteries supplied OEM with 4 Trojan T105-AGMs. Tired of messing with flooded cells. I've used the HM426 in the past--they are very well made, and I'll likely go with them again. Just wanted to check the options for less money.

theoldwizard1
Explorer
Explorer
There are cheaper SINGLE GC2 size battery boxes available, but not many dual GC2 boxes. HM426 is about $70 on Amazon