cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Monaco Tech Service, Good or not?

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
A young friend sent me a picture of the wiring under the instrument cluster on a Monaco(He didn't send year and model, hopefully he will later)and it looks worse than my 1990 Bounder. I gave him the Monaco number but I know nothing about them, are they helpful or just useless?

He is a Volvo mechanic but his boss owns a RV storage and service shop in conjunction with the Volvo service shop and our friend is the new guy and gets a lot of hairy motor home problems to work out.

I was just wondering how good Monaco's service is.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II
3 REPLIES 3

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
There are some ex Monaco employees that do good work. Elite in Harrisburg, OR is one of the best and there are others. But if he wants input so he can resolve then the internet is his friend and expect it to take time.
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
Thank You Ivy. I guess Paul will just have to tough it out.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Used to be excellent but the newest Monaco (Rev group) stopped supporting anything they did not make (pre 2015) about a year ago.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...