cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paralleling Yamaha 4500W and Honda 2000W

johndeerefarmer
Explorer III
Explorer III
Anybody know if I can parallel my Yamaha 4500W inverter genny to one or both of my Honda's? I assume different brands of inverter genny's will sync.
My new fifth wheel will have two A/C's and neither the Yamaha or the two paralleled Honda's are enough by themselves.

My plan would be to run just the Yamaha when running on one A/C but if it got hot enough for both then fire up the Honda as well.
2020 Ford 350 6.7 PSD & 2017 F150 3.5 EB max tow
GD Reflection 29rs
17 REPLIES 17

NinerBikes
Explorer
Explorer
For a John Deere enthusiast... sell both and get 2 honda 3000i's and pair them. Or sell the Yamaha, and get two more Eu2000I's and pair all three of them, make sure one of them is a Honda Companion. 6000 peak, 3 x 1600 = 4800 watts continuous.

Always pair the wiring up first on all 3 or 2 units before ever starting one of the units up.

Common sense tells you that for warranty purposes, stay consistent with one brand of generator.

MrWizard
Moved from technology
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

MrWizard
Similar questions have come up before,
There's is usually somebody who claims it is possible
nobody has done it, and come back to post videos and info showing it is doable for the avg person
The usual answers are get a bigger generator
Or
Separate the electrical aka breakout the second a/c to be run off a second power cord
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s