T105 or CR-235

Explorer

Re: T105 or CR-235

BE AWARE OF THIS - Some manufacturers are as careful about meeting specifications as can be, others DO NOT HAVE ADEQUATE EQUIPMENT TO EVALUATE BATTERIES CORRECTLY. How many HUNDREDS of cyclable batteries have I tested that had NOWHERE NEAR the capacity or cycle life the the manufacturer stated?

Purchase what suits you. There is a HELL of a lot of difference between Roy Rogers and a 10 mile weekend trip and someone who plans on spending a month about 500 miles distant from the nearest joint that sells golf car batteries. Get my drift? If I RELY on batteries and spent hundreds of dollars (if not thousands) getting somewhere and a battery fails ("oooooo look goog, it has a lifetime warranty") it is MEANINGLESS. "Oh I'm intelligent I saved sixty dollars a battery and blew a three thousand dollar vacation, you know, that thing that comes around once a year".
I have seen ENOUGH BLOWN VACATIONS TO LAST FIVE LIFETIMES. It isn't funny. The folks who had their plans blown to smithereens were not happy campers.

If YOU meaning the individual consider YOUR vacation NON MISSION CRITICAL fine. But to try and impress upon others seeking pure information your philosophy is disingenuous. You are forgetting to add half a dozen CAVEATS.

What is practical for you and what is practical to me, may be irrelevant to many other RV'ers. EDUCATION is the only answer. So the individual seeking a wise choice in whatever the hell they are purchasing, modifying or changing is done under an atmosphere of being adequately informed and educated of the pros and cons. They analyze, compare and decide in a manner suitable for themselves and no one else.

When I offer advice few times do I not add caveats. It has to be that way whether I or anyone else likes it or not.

I hope you understand why I went on this tirade....