cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

two water lines

RichTownCa
Explorer
Explorer
Got two water lines coming out of floor between the generator and gray water tank one of the lines have water dripping when hooked up to city water this is on 79 pace arrow do any one know how to make it stop hope I'm posting this in the right place
5 REPLIES 5

Pauljdav
Explorer
Explorer
I think its the cold water low point valve not seeling all the way. On my 86 motor home i often had to ush then twist to seal all the way.

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
If it is a drain valve leaking some styles have a small stainless steel clip that when removed lets you pull the valve stem out and replace the O ring. If it's running down the outside of the pipe from a joint farther up you may have a leaking fitting. Depending on how difficult it is to access you may be able to repair it with shark bite type fittings and more pex pipe. They are more expensive but work well in confined areas.

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
May be low point drains, one each for hot and cold water lines. Do you have any valves in a compartment for low point drains? One of the valves may be leaking.

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
The come out and drip on the ground?

Low point drains, there shoudl be valves above them, One of the valves it seems is not fully closed.. Common valves, not special made in most cases though there are exceptions to that.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

JFNM
Explorer
Explorer
Does it leak when using only your onboard pump? Do you have a pressure regulator attached? Occasionally city water pressure is much too high.

If that is not the issue, you get to start tracing the line and examining each fitting until you find the source of the leak. ๐Ÿ™‚
JD - Full timer out west
1998 MCI 102-EL3 Revolution | 2010 Wrangler (daJeep) | 1.7kW Solar - 10kWh Lithium
My Adventures