cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Yamaha EF3000iSEB remote starter

nadkaw1957
Explorer
Explorer
I just installed a remote starter kit from Pinellas Power Products for my Yamaha EF3000iSEB generator. I bought it to replace the genuine Yamaha remote starter that I purchased many years ago and that literally fell apart on Monday when I tried to adjust the choke cable.

Paul's kit was a breeze to install using the video he posted on his website. He's very detailed and there's really no way you can do it wrong if you just follow his directions. I buttoned the generator back up, pressed the start button, and away it went. Paul's remote offers a button for changing from standard to economy mode as well as a button that turns half of the 20A receptacle off and on.

I don't have any long-term evaluations yet, but so far, I'm impressed with the installation and the remote functions. If you're in the market for a remote starter, he has them available for both Yamaha and Honda generators. Cost-wise, it was less expensive than the OEM kit, and offered more features.

This is an unpaid endorsement and I have no connection with Pinellas Power Products other than being a satisfied customer.
2018 Grand Design Imagine 2250RK
2018 Toyota Tundra 5.7L
0 REPLIES 0