cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Post your tow vehicle pics here

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
hello all I figure that I would start this thread so we can all show off our TV's that do the burden work and then are forgoten once you get where you are going. so here is my 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 LB, EC, 2WD

Note from moderator,
Please keep pics to a max 640 width as a favor to those with smaller screens and dial up. "IF" you can not figure out how to make the pics smaller, post them, PM me or hit 'notify moderator' button, say you can not resize pics, and I aka blt2ski/Marty will go in and edit/fix.
Enjoy everyones pics
Marty

>

Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B
2,652 REPLIES 2,652

Drago
Explorer
Explorer
nice a new burb man.
"Life is to short get out there and live!"

jtbeck
Explorer
Explorer
Here's my new (to me) ride. A 2000 Suburban LT, 5.3 Vortec V-8, 3.73 RAR (considering changing to a 4.10) I don't have any interior shots yet. I'll post some when I can.

Been wanting a Suburban for a long time. With 3 kids the extended cab pick ups weren't going to work for us. 3 kids crammed that tightly for an extended trip? No thanks, brother!

My DW and I came across this little number on New Year's Eve, and now it's sitting in my garage! Lots better then the Windstar that it replaced. Plus, now I don't have to borrow my Dad's Explorer to haul my pop up when I want to go camping! Also, we're looking at getting a larger HTT in the very near future (maybe next weekend!) and this should handle the task just fine.

But the best thing of all is it's completely paid for!
Me (69), DW (69), DD (95), DS (00), DS (01) and 1 camping toy fox terrier (08)
06 Aerolite Cub 23BH, '00 Chevy Suburban LT 1500

Drago
Explorer
Explorer
I think I got the hang of it, thanks.

Drago
Explorer
Explorer
Big Red and Little Red (test)

Hitch_Itch
Explorer
Explorer
Drago wrote:
how do you post a pix? Thanks

I use www.flickr.com

create an account, upload your pic, It gives you option for public or private pic, click public, name it and save it, then click on the pic you just uploaded, just above the pic you are viewing it will say "all sizes" click on all sizes, then click medium, then scroll just below the pic, you will see "2. Grab the photo's URL:" copy that link link and paste, then in your post here click on the yellow mountain icon that says "image" then paste your pic link under where it says"Enter the complete URL for the image." then post your message and your pic will appear like this
hope that helps
ken
Hitch

Drago
Explorer
Explorer
how do you post a pix? Thanks

CobbCamp
Explorer
Explorer

'01 Ford F-250 SuperCab LB V-10
Yamaha EF2800i
...To be born in Freedom is an accident; to live in Freedom is a constant struggle; but to die in Freedom is a sacred obligation.

the_mean_fish
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked up the trailer 2 weeks ago, the first time the truck has ever seen snow and the first time I've towed a 5th wheel period. It was a rough trip home to say the least but we finally made it.

It's a 1998 2500 CTD Quad Cab Sport 5-speed 12 valve with 130K miles on it. The truck is pushing about 375 HP with a 4K RPM governor spring kit, BHAF, custom fuel plate and 16 degrees of timing. I ended up replacing the clutch with a Southbend OFE and buying a rebuilt NV4500 on the trip home after things went very wrong due to a tail seal leak.

I purchased a 2006 Work & Play 38FK. I'm running a 16K Superglide 5th wheel hitch and Firestone helper bags in the rear of the truck.

mike6256
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a quick one.
2003 Dodge 3500 dually 4wd (Diesel)
6spd w/4.10 rear
2012 Open Range 392BHS

Road_Boss
Explorer
Explorer
Here is mine.

Ronnie_R
Explorer
Explorer

1990 Suburban R2500 w/454 175k miles and still going strong.
1990 R2500 Suburban
2009 Jayco Eagle 314BHDS

Super_Hauler
Explorer
Explorer
Hello all, Imagine those who think a Resort Timeshare is better than an RV, They are stuck in time and 1 Space. We like to keep the road under our feet and see America 1 state at a time. The HDT move is the best and safest way to haul the larger 5th Wheels, performance and ride is great, I have not had any problems with the scalehouses they just wave us through and give us the thumbs up at the window.
Hauling only R&R (Rest and Relaxation)
2000 Volvo 420 Single Axle
2001 Holiday Rambler Presidential 36 SKT
US Army (Ret)88Z Transporter

Felix55
Explorer
Explorer

jeepsailor
Explorer
Explorer
sorry no picture right now but I tow with a jeep cherokee and tow a forest river ulta mini lite.

Longhaultranspo
Explorer
Explorer
2008 Ford F350
2015 Lance 1050S