cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Toy Hauler Pictures

Y-Guy
Welcome to the Toy Hauler Picture thread. We encourage members to share photos of your Toy Hauler, Toys and Adventures here. You can find our previous Picture thread here.

Pictures posted should not exceed 800 pixels width with 640 pixels the recommended width. Please try to abide by the width of 800, we will edit a post if they are too large, but if it becomes to time consuming we will just remove the post completely. Please do not quote with a photo in the quote text. This thread should be used for posting photos, and not "idle chit chat"

New! Easy Photo Upload & Posting Web App!
(thanks to Moderator 1492)

A fast and easy way to include a photo in a forum post. Just drag-n-drop a photo, and copy-n-paste the image link in your message post. Uploads photos directly to IMGUR.com servers. Automatically resizes photos to the max recommended by the Open Roads Forum. Includes a thumbnail preview, and also provides an optional link to permanently delete the photo. The WebApp is available at http://photoposting.is-great.net (Updated 10/03/2016).

If you need more help with posting photos please visit the RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Thanks for posting!

dedmiston & Y-Guy

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
264 REPLIES 264

SLY_DVL
Explorer
Explorer
New to the .net forum, and reasonably new to RVing. We bought our first TT last fall and are really looking forward to some toy packed trips this summer! 2005 Thor Tahoe Transport Hybrid Toy Hauler.

Kevin

2014 Ram Sport towing a 2005 Tahoe Transport

Rockinfigs
Explorer
Explorer
jodiesel2 wrote:
Rockinfigs wrote:

That is awesome... Would kill for a house like that.. How much does a house like that run about up there if u don't mind me asking

Northridge dollars go along way up here. 3/4 acre, 2700', all the options go for under $400k. I can see why a lot of folks live up here and commute down to SoCal.

I bet.. It's definitely a nice house u got there.. But the commute just wouldn't work for me n the wifey.
2019 Ford f350 cclb 6.7 diesel black sports package
2020 eclipse attitude 3218mm
2014 rzr 4 800

jodiesel2
Explorer
Explorer
Rockinfigs wrote:

That is awesome... Would kill for a house like that.. How much does a house like that run about up there if u don't mind me asking

Northridge dollars go along way up here. 3/4 acre, 2700', all the options go for under $400k. I can see why a lot of folks live up here and commute down to SoCal.
2019 Eclipse Attitude 28IBG

Rockinfigs
Explorer
Explorer
jodiesel2 wrote:
Thanks. And, 95% of why I bought this house is the amount of concrete. Here is an older google map pic when the previous guy was finishing all the concrete. It actually has 3 separate RV spots with locking gates. Only one has full hook-ups.

2014 rzr 4 800

jodiesel2
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. And, 95% of why I bought this house is the amount of concrete. Here is an older google map pic when the previous guy was finishing all the concrete. It actually has 3 separate RV spots with locking gates. Only one has full hook-ups.

Rockinfigs
Explorer
Explorer
jodiesel2 wrote:
Just bought this Eclipse Attitude 28IBG. With 4 atv's in the back, she weighs 10,600. The tongue weight is 1,120 with the front A/C, front wardrobe slide-out and no water.

Nice house..looks like you have plenty of room for RVs in driveway..Wish i had that much room...i have mine on my side yard which i paved but i like your driveway setup. BTW nice hauler!!
2014 rzr 4 800

Rockinfigs
Explorer
Explorer
jodiesel2 wrote:
Rockinfigs wrote:
2020 attitude 3218mm

Nice! Where was that pic taken? We just spent 2 nights in Cal City dry camping. I'm going to add another battery as 1 just isn't enough to run the heater as much as we did....

that was at dove springs..our normal spot. we came home this sunday. We usually stay out until new yrs day but decided to come home early and beat the traffic..was about to goto cal city but plans changed last min..

When i had my 2014 attitude 27cbg i had them add two 12 volts...My new 2020 attitude came with one lithium which supposedly equals to having two 6 volts..I also have a 210 solar panel.

When i had my old hauler with two 12 volts..this was my routine which kept the batteries in top shape and strong throughout the trip..

I would plug the hauler to the house using a thick gauge extension cord couple days before a trip so it would charge the batteries to full..then during the trip i would turn on the gen in morning for few hrs and at night for few hrs to maintain the battery...Once i get home, I would plug the hauler back in using the cord to the house to charge battery to full for couple days..then i would unplug and put on a battery tender to maintain during non use. 5 yrs i had the old hauler i never once had a battery issue doing that routine. even with heater going at night.

If you can afford it get the lithium battery..u wont regret. but if not try what i did.
2014 rzr 4 800

jodiesel2
Explorer
Explorer
Rockinfigs wrote:
2020 attitude 3218mm

Nice! Where was that pic taken? We just spent 2 nights in Cal City dry camping. I'm going to add another battery as 1 just isn't enough to run the heater as much as we did....

Rockinfigs
Explorer
Explorer
2020 attitude 3218mm

2014 rzr 4 800

dedmiston
vankaye wrote:
New to the forum. This is my first RV. Learned a lot from you guys already!

I might know the guy above from the HD forums ๐Ÿ™‚

2018 Jayco Octane T32g

Welcome aboard!

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

vankaye
Explorer
Explorer
New to the forum. This is my first RV. Learned a lot from you guys already!

I might know the guy above from the HD forums ๐Ÿ™‚

2018 Jayco Octane T32g

KM_Rolling
Explorer
Explorer
Haven't had it long, but have enjoyed a couple of weekend trips in it already.

Headed up to the Easyriders show in Ohio next week. ๐Ÿ™‚

Mod Edit: Adjusted photo width, please remember to set to no longer then 800x wide.
Kevin & Mary
2018 Ford F150 3.5 EB HDPP 8' Bed - For Sale
2020 Ford F350 6.7 PSD 4X4 DRW CC LB
2019 Coachmen 271BL Toy Hauler

HarleyEnough
Explorer
Explorer
New Full Body Paint 2019 Raptor 421ck. We traded the 2006 KZRV New Vision we had for 8 years and upgraded for some new electronic features and the full body paint for easier maintenance of the exterior.

2011 Dodge Ram Laramie 3500 Crew Cab Long Bed SRW
2019 Raptor 421CK Full Body Paint

cliffy49
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sorry for the bad picture. I will get a better one as soon as I can. MY Catalina 26TH. Not the fanciest or best there is but works for us.

cliffy49
2016 F150 Ecoboost & max tow (Gone)
2021 Silverado Custom 2500HD
2018 Catalina TH26 Toy hauler

GunnyE9
Explorer
Explorer
Very Nice JCZ Guy !!!