cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2017 keystone bullet premier 30 ripr

Trkdvr31
Explorer
Explorer
Bought this brand new today and got home looks like right front axle is set to far forward . I measured the u bolt to end of leaf spring hanger thinking that it may have slid forward but it was the same length on all sides. Any help..
5 REPLIES 5

Trkdvr31
Explorer
Explorer
Talked to dealer today he said it was ok said that it was made the way because if the wheel was gonna fit perfectly under side fairing it would have to be cut.

Cannondale61
Explorer
Explorer
The wide spread axels sometimes look crooked after backing into parking spot. I thought mine was crooked but trailer was fine towing. Then when I looked at a rest area everything was fine. Now when I back in I pull forward then back into spot without any turning and tires and axels look fine,
Wilderness 2875BH

Trkdvr31
Explorer
Explorer
Lol first unit. It was hard to tell about the sway it was real windy yesterday. I crawled underneath and measured the u bolt to the front of the leaf spring on both sides to see if it had slid forward on the right side but both were even. So maybe it just looks uneven because the slide skirt sits a little off in the wheel well area.

Anmacc2
Explorer
Explorer
Why do you think it's too far forward? Visual appearance could easily be deceiving. The alignment is important and should be precise. If the axle is crooked both wheals would be angled. Did it pull straight and true? Any sway? Scuffing? Did you travel far enough to show uneven tire wear? You said you just bought this unit today... Is it your first unit or do you have experience?
Me & Her since 1977
TV 2014 Ford E350 Superduty
TT 2015 keystone Passport Elite 23RB
Boat 20' TriumphDC

Moved from Forum Technical Support