cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

A\C question

patkvm
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking to find out if anyone know what model A/C is in a 2014-2015 Jayco 185RB.

Thank you in advance for your help.
2013 F150 SCAB 4x4
2013 Jayco Swift 185RB

We are on a road to nowhere.
6 REPLIES 6

kmccart
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2014 jayco 185rb.....it has a 8000 btu Fridgidiare window a/c mounted in the wall. The 2015 have the same thing unless they are ordered with the optional 13.5 roof mount. Ours is in storage at the lake right now, but after we use it next weekend, it will be going back to the dealer for the fridge issues that are caused by the wall a/c, haven't been able to use the fridge all season!

dbbls
Explorer
Explorer
If Jayco is like other manufactures the brand may change through out the model year. As they use all of their supply they seek bids and whoever is the lowest cost is the next supplier.
2011 F-350 CC Lariat 4X4 Dually Diesel
2012 Big Country 3450TS 5th Wheel

patkvm
Explorer
Explorer
I have an older 185RB, thru the help of this forum we figured out what was going on with the fridge, it was the A/c causing the problem. I noticed Jayco made some changes to the A/C for model years newer then mine.
2013 F150 SCAB 4x4
2013 Jayco Swift 185RB

We are on a road to nowhere.

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
8K side-mounted window type AC according to Jayco and as seen in this video. There is a 13.5K option offered as well. Neither reference the brand or model of AC.

Drew_K
Explorer
Explorer
Or climb on top and read the model number off the unit. You might have to remove a cover.
2013 F250 CC 4x4 Diesel
2014 Open Range Roamer Travel Trailer RT316RLS

thomasmnile
Explorer
Explorer
Only thing Jayco website reveals is a 8000 BTU wall unit. Perhaps a call to Jayco will provide you the answer............