Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Back to the dinette thing

Decisions, decisions. Can't decide on how to mod the dinette seating in the ole Shadow Cruiser for better comfort. It's the "U" shape, standard two leg table that slides in and out a bit. First thought was like the one or two posted with office chair...

Newbie- picking out first TT

Ok- I have narrowed it down to 2 TT's that we are interested in. One is the Bullet 272BHS and the other is that same concept but loses the sofa to shorten the overall length by 3-4 feet. Being new at this we were thinking to go with the smaller trail...

JNKS2010 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

DEF CONSUMPTION

This is a general question to anyone with a Duramax that requires DEF.How far in normal driving will the 5 gal of DEF last before the warning light appears?. Also Where are you purchasing the DEF?. I am contemplating a new Duramax and getting horror ...

2015 Chevy 2500

Just got a new one for work, LT 4wd with 6.0, replaced a 2011. So far its a whole lot quieter insid than the 11. After i get a few hundred mi on it i will put a load on gooseneck and give it a good breaking in.

inventory control

Reason I never worked in inventory controlI ordered 3 new fuel and oil filters (Baldwin brand) for my 2005 Dodge diesel truck, it may be a Ram truck, not really sure. As I plan on having the truck oil changed soon.They came in, when I placed them on...

Roadtrip Journals

Are there any good "Roadtrip" Journal apps that people like to use when traveling. Or for that matter, any favorite apps in general, you like using while taking a trip?ThanksKen

adding springs to my trailer

Hello fellow RVer's. I'm new to this forum. I do alot of camping on forest roads in northern AZ. My question is can I put springs on my 26 ft new travel trailer, the roads here are sometimes pretty rough and I don't want to bounce everything around i...

Quality of Palomino pop up TCs

I love the convienence of a TC and have had a couple of big ones. Lance 1191 and AF 1140 but they can be a bit big to really be mobile for more rugged areas and parking in tighter spots.I have a 21' TH which is perfect for whenI set up for a few days...

Personal/Standing Lift

We're "sort of" new to TT'ing, having just upgraded from a teardrop. We've been searching quite awhile for a used, affordable RV that will accommodate DH wheelchair without success. We decided on the Flagstaff Micro Lite 21DS with the murphy bed bec...

Hello, Looking to get into a TT

Hi y'all, I have been trying to plan a camping weekend. Initially I wanted to rent a TT but after I went to check it out, I was put off by the state of the trailer, it stunk. I mean it smelled bad. So later on that day I stopped by Dixie RV in Defuni...

Dibsen by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Arctic Fox 22G

I have finally convinced my wife to sell our Jayco and buy an Arctic Fox 22G. I was curious to see if anyone else has the 22G. We are thinking about ordering one since this will be our last camper for a VERY long time.

K&N

Who has replaced their stock air filter with a K&N? Are they really better? Improve performance, gas mileage, etc.

d1h by Nomad III
  • 55 replies
  • 0 likes

6.4 Hemi Ram 2500 or 6.2L F-250

Ok everyone I am torn after driving them both. I like them both and they are within the same price range but which one do I step up too?!?!?!? :hI want to be in a 3/4 ton by the time camping season rolls around again looked at both over and over agai...

librty02 by Explorer
  • 80 replies
  • 0 likes