cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camper jacks

sleepywheel
Explorer
Explorer
Hi everyone. Got a question about manual camper jacks. I have a popup with the Rieco Titan jacks that seem to be on every camper I've seen. I just bought a Maranda fiberglass canopy workbox for work and my plan was to take the jacks off the popup and use them on the canopy to swap them around. But I find that the canopy uses the Rieco Titan heavy duty jacks with the tripod feet for stability and a flat horizontal plate which slides into pockets under the sides of the unit. I've never seen anyone use this type of jack so I'm wondering if they are a common jack, and where I would be able to buy them short of directly from the manufacturer.
2009 Chev CC 2500HD 6L 4x4
8 REPLIES 8

sleepywheel
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like the 1000 lb capacity jacks are common and the 2000 lb capacity are a little rarer. I think I'll just order a set of four 2000 lb ones from Tweetys or dyersonline for $550 with free shipping. Thanks for the replies.

popeyemth
Explorer
Explorer
$212 set of three with angle mounts
http://bit.ly/1233u2e on eBay
"wine is a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy" ben franklin

Rbertalotto
Explorer
Explorer
I have four of the units in the picture and I'm seriously considering converting my camper to corner jacks. If I do, I'd sell the tripod units. Would need to get $500 for the four of them.
RoyB
Dartmouth, MA
2021 RAM 2500 4X4 6.4L
2011 Forest River Grey Wolf Cherokee 19RR
520 w solar-200ah Renogy Li-Epever MPPT

sleepywheel
Explorer
Explorer
Hi people, guess I should have looked around a bit more. Here's what was recommended to be used.
http://www.dyersonline.com/rieco-titan-heavy-duty-tripod-camper-jack-4-pack.html#

Are these commonly used enough that I can find used?

I never thought about looking on eBay though I did search around on Craigslist but couldn't find any.

parkdep
Explorer
Explorer

popeyemth
Explorer
Explorer
There are 3 used ones on eBay now.
"wine is a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy" ben franklin

Rbertalotto
Explorer
Explorer
Are you referring to these jacks...

I believe they can be purchased at many camping supply outlets on the internet.
RoyB
Dartmouth, MA
2021 RAM 2500 4X4 6.4L
2011 Forest River Grey Wolf Cherokee 19RR
520 w solar-200ah Renogy Li-Epever MPPT

popeyemth
Explorer
Explorer
Can you post a picture?