cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

East coast dealers?

jerryleejr
Explorer
Explorer
With the two dealers in TN no longer carrying TC's looking for a dealer relatively close say 4 hours driving that has a good selection to look at. I believe there is one in Ohio and another in Huntsville AL. But I want to make sure before taking the drive...

JJ
15 REPLIES 15

narcodog
Explorer II
Explorer II
jerryleejr wrote:
narcodog wrote:
There's one on I24 north of Chattanooga
i think that's fish n fun...

JJ

No this is closer to Nashville. Its on the west side of the interstate

jdboss
Explorer
Explorer
Roundtowner wrote:
In Ohio, there is a Mike Jones Motors/RV east of Cincinnati on Rt 125.
www.mikejonesmotors.com ph 937 379-2277
I was there last week and they had 8 TC on their lot. 3 Lance(1 used)and 5 Adventure. They also carry Camplite. The lady that I spoke with said they have on order and should receive 4 more Adventure units next week. They have 15 listed on their website. Check it out.
I was surprised to learn about them as I was not aware of a new TC sales place in Ohio.

Mike (Jones) and his wife were terrific in getting my wife and I set up with our Camplite.
JD

2020 Northern Lite 8-11EX on a 2020 Ford F350 6.7L TD TREMOR

jerryleejr
Explorer
Explorer
mkirsch wrote:
Wouldn't you call the dealer to make sure they had campers in stock, and had something you wanted to look at, before you made the drive?
thats the plan...

JJ

Roundtowner
Explorer
Explorer
In Ohio, there is a Mike Jones Motors/RV east of Cincinnati on Rt 125.
www.mikejonesmotors.com ph 937 379-2277
I was there last week and they had 8 TC on their lot. 3 Lance(1 used)and 5 Adventure. They also carry Camplite. The lady that I spoke with said they have on order and should receive 4 more Adventure units next week. They have 15 listed on their website. Check it out.
I was surprised to learn about them as I was not aware of a new TC sales place in Ohio.

mkirsch
Nomad II
Nomad II
Wouldn't you call the dealer to make sure they had campers in stock, and had something you wanted to look at, before you made the drive?

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.

jerryleejr
Explorer
Explorer
narcodog wrote:
i think that's fish n fun...

JJ

narcodog
Explorer II
Explorer II

bhoat
Explorer
Explorer
Lance dealer in ST Augustine Florida

Wheelholder
Explorer
Explorer
New Horizon OUtdoor is just west of Atlanta. The owner (Steven) is a super nice guy. Treated me right when I bought my 830 from him. Gave me a fair trade in on my 805.

You can look on Truck Camper Magazine and they list a number of dealers on their web site.
2008 Silverado crew cab Duramax/Allison
2008 Lance 830

josh0939
Explorer
Explorer
Bankston motorhomes sells lance,livinlite ,and palomino. They have two locations in north Alabama and on in Tennessee.

pa_traveler
Explorer
Explorer
OERV campers west virginia

jerryleejr
Explorer
Explorer
Ill check them out, fish n fun didn't have any new models but can order, also there is a lance dealer in. Nashville now.

JJ

AISURFFISH
Explorer
Explorer
A&M service in Kiltrel NC carries 3 lines of truck campers..and to be honest mark is a great guy definitely a guy who would stand behind what he sells take a look at their website...
Www.campersplus.com
2017 F350 6.2L Crew Cab

Arctic Fox 990 2021 TORK-LIFT FAST GUNS AND SUPER HITCH
COOLER RACK OFF THE FRONT ALWAYS FULL OF FISHING RODS TICA TO BE EXACT

mgann
Explorer
Explorer
Sonny's in Duncan, SC used to sell Lance. There is a dealer in Clinton NC with Lance, A&M Services sells Northstar in Kittrell NC, just north of Raleigh. I have dealt with all of them with satisfaction.
2014 Chevrolet 1500, crew cab, srw, 2wd, 4.6 gas, Stock class V, 1995 Mallard by Fleetwood model 19n