cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Evoke Model A

Nealkris
Explorer
Explorer
My husband and I are looking at buying Evoke Model A travel trailer. We are really impressed with the King bed and large bathroom. I am having some trouble finding very many reviews. Does anyone have an Evoke that can tell me how you like it?
4 REPLIES 4

kellem
Explorer
Explorer
Hmmm,after checking out that trailer I'm actually impressed by the specs, price ain't bad, very good load capacity, bright interior, eye catcher.
Why not !

Gjac
Explorer III
Explorer III
54 gals of FW, king size bed, CCC over 2000 lbs, duel axle 18 in rim tires, it looks very nice on paper. Have you seen it in person yet? Do you know who makes the frame? I would look closely at the frame and supporting structure, based on the weight and the CCC it may be a more substantial frame than similar TT's. I would be interested in what you find.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Iโ€™ve never seen or heard of this โ€œ...masterpiece of safety, technology, luxury, and style that no other Travel Trailer has been able to match.โ€

The A is heavy for a 24 foot box...6221 dry.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
Never heard of, and never saw one. Probably why you aren't seeing any reviews. I'd hire an independent RV inspector, not one recommended by the dealer since you seem to be new to rving and this is a little known brand. Spending some money now may save you years of aggravation and repair costs, and end up with you hating the trailer.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper