cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ford delivery

bwanted
Explorer
Explorer
Still have not got my 450. Ordered in Jan. Built Feb 5 14. Fist it was storms then railcar shortage.Next it will be floods. Found out im not the only one. Big problems with ford.
18 REPLIES 18

thomasmnile
Explorer
Explorer
Me Again wrote:
DavinD wrote:
Me Again wrote:
DavinD wrote:
Me Again wrote:
Maybe there is a problem between building one off bragging trucks and building new production trucks that are suitable and reliable for customers? Chris

These are the kinds of posts that make me sigh. What was the point of that?

Chuck and Sue posted "that Ford has a "hold order" on all F450`s"

Chris

So you then assumed the only reason for that was that Ford considers F450s to be "one off bragging trucks"?

Actual it is the new higher output 2015's! You guys a little touchy, but maybe rightly so! Chris

My Gawd! Has no one on here got a sense of humor??? GEEEEEZ!!!!

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
DavinD wrote:
Me Again wrote:
Maybe there is a problem between building one off bragging trucks and building new production trucks that are suitable and reliable for customers? Chris

Don't pay any attention to the "Prick with Ears"! :B
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"

tplife
Explorer
Explorer
I sat down last week with a Ford Factory Rep for heads-up dealership training on those new 2015 trucks. As a former GMC seller, I was very happy with the improvements, upgrades and changes in store. Well worth the wait, IMHO.

DavinD
Explorer
Explorer
Me Again wrote:
DavinD wrote:
Me Again wrote:
DavinD wrote:
Me Again wrote:

Chris

So you then assumed the only reason for that was that Ford considers F450s to be "one off bragging trucks"?

Actual it is the new higher output 2015's! You guys a little touchy, but maybe rightly so! Chris

Touchy? No, just tired of these "my dad can beat up your dad" kind of posts. Childish.
2018 Coachman Chaparral 381RD

TV - 2013 Ford F350 Diesel SRW 4x4 Short Bed

biljo99
Explorer
Explorer
This truck is pretty nice. Can't imagine what the 2015 will be like.
2014 Ford F450 King Ranch CC PSD LB DRW 4.30 Moonroof 6.7 auto
Navigation Sirius/XM sony radio
Air bag suspension with tank and monitor
Transfer Flow 75 Gallon tank with Monitor
Reese 25K hitch/goose hitch
2009 Elite Suite 36RSSB3/4 #5008

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
DavinD wrote:
Me Again wrote:
DavinD wrote:
Me Again wrote:

Chris

2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

DavinD
Explorer
Explorer
Me Again wrote:
DavinD wrote:
Me Again wrote:

Chris

Ric_Flair
Explorer
Explorer
DavinD wrote:
Me Again wrote:

I dunno, I thought it was funny!
2013 GMC 3500 DRW 4x4 SLT Duramax
2013 Road Warrior 415 Toy Hauler
2013 Kawasaki 4010 Mule

Forddude11
Explorer
Explorer
really Chris ?? way to turn this post around and change it to a Ford quality issue...

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
DavinD wrote:
Me Again wrote:

Chris
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

DavinD
Explorer
Explorer
Me Again wrote:

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Me Again wrote:

:h

john_bet
Explorer
Explorer
CSX is is process of rebuilding a main line in Indiana headed east from a line north out of Louisville. The line run more or less parallel of US-50. They run a lot of car trains on the track. The line north out of Louisville is also to be up graded for more and heavier trains. This could be the slow down in train shipments.
2018 Ram 3500 SRW CC LB 6.7L Cummins Auto 3.42 gears
2018 Grand Design 337RLS

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II