cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Help Needed Near Redding California

copsey
Explorer
Explorer
I need a part shipped from Redding to Ohio. If anyone is able to help please let me know!

Thanks!
2004 Gulfstream Innsbruck 26RLS
2003 Ford Excursion PSD
12 REPLIES 12

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
UPS will now pick up an item for shipping at your house. Not sure if it has to be already packaged tho. I would try to get the seller to go to a private/independent shipping depot that can give options for different carriers and can package an item.

I would also go to a courier website like Fedex or UPS and look up what the item would cost to ship so you have an idea what it should cost. You should be able to estimate the weight and dimensions close enough.

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
copsey wrote:
djgarcia wrote:
copsey wrote:
I need a part shipped from Redding to Ohio. If anyone is able to help please let me know!

Thanks!

If you can order with Amazon and you join prime time ($100) per yr. You should get it shipped free. Or is this a priviate party sale??

Love my Amazon Prime, but this is a private sale. I believe everything is handled with the seller now.

Split the cost of shipping with the seller!

copsey
Explorer
Explorer
djgarcia wrote:
copsey wrote:

Thanks!

If you can order with Amazon and you join prime time ($100) per yr. You should get it shipped free. Or is this a priviate party sale??

Love my Amazon Prime, but this is a private sale. I believe everything is handled with the seller now.
2003 Ford Excursion PSD

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
copsey wrote:

Thanks!

copsey
Explorer
Explorer
donn0128 wrote:
Last equalizer hitch I had weight around 60 pounds. Add packaging and you could easily top 75 pounds. Shipping alone is probably going to cost more than its worth.

Possibly, but if shipping is under $500 it's still a good deal.
2003 Ford Excursion PSD

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Last equalizer hitch I had weight around 60 pounds. Add packaging and you could easily top 75 pounds. Shipping alone is probably going to cost more than its worth.

copsey
Explorer
Explorer
midnightsadie wrote:
just drop it off at any ups store they,ll take care of it, I shipped a outboard motor ,dropped it off they did the rest.

Thanks for the informantion. Any ideas on shipping cost for the outboard and shipping weight?
2003 Ford Excursion PSD

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
just drop it off at any ups store they,ll take care of it, I shipped a outboard motor ,dropped it off they did the rest.

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
UPS Store
Kinko's (FedX)
Both pack

Post Office
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

copsey
Explorer
Explorer
It's a hitch that I'm wanting, but the seller does not want to handle shipping. It's going to take some time to package properly.
2003 Ford Excursion PSD

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Who has the part? Can't they help?
A little more info would be very helpful.

bid_time
Nomad II
Nomad II
That is a pretty vague question but I can help you with the phone number for UPS, will that work?