cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keystone Bullet Premier

CampinEarls
Explorer
Explorer
We are seriously looking at buying a 31BHPR. It pretty much has everything we are looking for in a TT, the only cons we can think of with it is, it has curtains instead of solid doors for the bedroom and bunkhouse....that's about it.

Maybe because this one is so new, But i'm having a hard time finding any reviews or testimonials about them.

This is our first TT, i've rented a couple times and that makes us realize we want our own, we've been researching for months and have narrowed it down to this one.

Is there anyone out there that has any experience with the Bullet line that can give me their opinions?

Thanks!
2009 Chevy Z71 CrewCab
2010 Bullet Premier 31BHPR
1,884 REPLIES 1,884

RavensFan24
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, that is what I meant. I feel like it was that or I chose the wrong setting on the TV to watch DVD and the first one I stopped on looked terrible like you mentioned, but then when I switched to another source option it worked well.

Sorry I don't remember specifically. I just remember being pissed off the first time I tried to watch a DVD in our brand new trailer and having it not work properly. A couple minutes of tweaking stuff and it worked fine. Was glad to not have to take it back to the dealer as I discovered the TV had a big scratch on it and already had to have them replace that item, I definitely didn't want to go back for another TV related issue.

Side note: Camping World had the replacement TV delivered to my house about an hour from their dealership by one of their guys. I signed a waiver saying I received it, handed them the old TV and was good to go. I def appreciated that service.
2010 Chevy Tahoe & 2015 Keystone Bullet Premier 30'

eastcoasthd
Explorer
Explorer
RavensFan24 wrote:
eastcoasthd wrote:
This followed me home on 8/21.

A couple minor issues thus far....

DVD player only plays in B&W with a slight amount of graining. Inspected wiring, nothing obvious. Probably an internal issue?

I'm pretty sure our Premier had the same issue when we got it. Try plugging in the cables to another port on the TV. I think that's what fixed it for me.

If your referring to the composite (red, white, yellow) I did move them around without any luck.

I'll give it another look. TY.

RavensFan24
Explorer
Explorer
eastcoasthd wrote:

DVD player only plays in B&W with a slight amount of graining. Inspected wiring, nothing obvious. Probably an internal issue?

I'm pretty sure our Premier had the same issue when we got it. Try plugging in the cables to another port on the TV. I think that's what fixed it for me.

eastcoasthd
Explorer
Explorer

2016 31BHPR

One outside speaker no workie. Pulled it, found a bad solder joint and re soldered.

Other than that we love it!

TV handled it exceptionally well. Of course, it was for the most part empty. Need to get both loaded up and CAT scaled to get exact weights.

RainbowsEnd
Explorer
Explorer
gregrc75 wrote:

This website carries a ton of Keystone replacement parts. Just enter the year, make (Bullet, not Premier) and search category. You can also try your dealer.

Trekwood

So far the only decal showing some age on my trailer is the front one that says "Premier." But, it faces due south everyday in my driveway. Also, I have fewer decals since I have the paint.

Just what I'm looking for! I've no dealer around here unfortunately. I knew someone here could help. This group continues to be the best!!!
F250 Diesel Lariat
Laissez les bons temps rouler!

RavensFan24
Explorer
Explorer
Fantastic Fan in the kitchen vent and mounting a TV in the bedroom.

GaryWT
Explorer
Explorer
Hiswar wrote:
I am having my new 2016 Premier 31BHPR delivered tomorrow! I AM SO STOKED!!! I loved to do mods on my last travel trailer and was curious what Premier owners would consider your most important mods so I have a question...

What would be to the 3 most beneficial mods you have done to your Premier. Iโ€™m not interested in a long list of ALL your mods, just a response to the idea that if you could only do 3 mods to your Premier which ones would they be?

Congrats and good luck. I guess my best mods were adding a 6 inch, 8 foot PVC pipe for sewer hose, adding shells to the closet outside the bathroom for towels and sheets etc. and I added Velcro above the kitchen and along the awning so I can easily put up a 8x10 tarp over the kitchen if it is raining
ME '63, DW 64, (DS 89 tents on his own, DD 92 not so much), DS 95
2013 Premier Bullet 31 BHPR 2014 F350 Crew Cab 6.2L 3.73

gregrc75
Explorer
Explorer
I would say:

- Steadyfast Stabilizers. The trailer is a lot more solid.
- Replaced door lock and latch with keyless touchpad. So easy to go in and out when you don't have your keys with you.
- Replaced the frosted glass on the two doors with clear windows. The more windows the better.
Greg and J
Ben - Yellow Lab. Charley - Red Lab
2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR
2016 Nissan Titan XD SL 5.0

mom2countrykids
Explorer
Explorer
Pull drawers in the pantry by the stove would be our favorite most used mod.

Hiswar
Explorer
Explorer
I am having my new 2016 Premier 31BHPR delivered tomorrow! I AM SO STOKED!!! I loved to do mods on my last travel trailer and was curious what Premier owners would consider your most important mods so I have a question...

What would be to the 3 most beneficial mods you have done to your Premier. Iโ€™m not interested in a long list of ALL your mods, just a response to the idea that if you could only do 3 mods to your Premier which ones would they be?

gregrc75
Explorer
Explorer
RainbowsEnd wrote:
Has anyone replaced their decals yet? My bullet premier isn't looking to good this season. I don't want it to get to old that I can't find replacements, or is it to late already? I understand it's a pain and costly! Ours is 5 years old this year. Still love it for the two of us.

This website carries a ton of Keystone replacement parts. Just enter the year, make (Bullet, not Premier) and search category. You can also try your dealer.

Trekwood

So far the only decal showing some age on my trailer is the front one that says "Premier." But, it faces due south everyday in my driveway. Also, I have fewer decals since I have the paint.
Greg and J
Ben - Yellow Lab. Charley - Red Lab
2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR
2016 Nissan Titan XD SL 5.0

RainbowsEnd
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone replaced their decals yet? My bullet premier isn't looking to good this season. I don't want it to get to old that I can't find replacements, or is it to late already? I understand it's a pain and costly! Ours is 5 years old this year. Still love it for the two of us.
F250 Diesel Lariat
Laissez les bons temps rouler!

coobrey
Explorer
Explorer
Hiswar: That was a casualty of the Alaska Highway between Beaver Creek (just inside the Canadian border) and Destruction Bay in Canada. We were going 35mph and the frost heaves in the road made it bounce just enough to cause this to happen to the tongue. The welder that fixed us up in Whitehorse said that he sees about 6 or so trailers a year to fix a similar issue. Luckily this summer they have done a lot of road maintenance and have smoothed a lot of them out, but there are still a few to watch out for!

Hiswar wrote:
That looks sturdier that what I have on my old camper! Will try and steal and build upon your design. Was also wondering about something....double clicked on your picts and was transported to your flicker site. Saw the rest of your picts for the stabilizer mod, but stumbled into a pick of a collaped front frame of a camper...canโ€™t help but ask goooooddddnesssss! What happened?

coobrey wrote:
Hiswar, here is the link to the part of the forum where I posted photos and a description. Over a year on now and they are still working great.

http://forums.goodsamclub.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/23729010/gotomsg/27693865.cfm#27693865

Hiswar wrote:
coobrey wrote:
I made my own stabilizers and they made a HUGE difference when we are all setup. With 4 people walking around it really firmed up the trailer. I was very impressed with how much it helped. I can't speak to the SteadFast ones personally, but the concept is great.

RainbowsEnd wrote:
A new season begins. Still have our original camper and still doing good. Our windows and doors haven't leaked again since the adjustments. We're seriously thinking about SteadyFast stabilizers. Is everyone still satisfied with them?

Would love to know how you did that.

Hiswar
Explorer
Explorer
That looks sturdier that what I have on my old camper! Will try and steal and build upon your design. Was also wondering about something....double clicked on your picts and was transported to your flicker site. Saw the rest of your picts for the stabilizer mod, but stumbled into a pick of a collaped front frame of a camper...canโ€™t help but ask goooooddddnesssss! What happened?

coobrey wrote:
Hiswar, here is the link to the part of the forum where I posted photos and a description. Over a year on now and they are still working great.

http://forums.goodsamclub.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/23729010/gotomsg/27693865.cfm#27693865

Hiswar wrote:
coobrey wrote:
I made my own stabilizers and they made a HUGE difference when we are all setup. With 4 people walking around it really firmed up the trailer. I was very impressed with how much it helped. I can't speak to the SteadFast ones personally, but the concept is great.

RainbowsEnd wrote:
A new season begins. Still have our original camper and still doing good. Our windows and doors haven't leaked again since the adjustments. We're seriously thinking about SteadyFast stabilizers. Is everyone still satisfied with them?

coobrey
Explorer
Explorer

Hiswar wrote:
coobrey wrote:

RainbowsEnd wrote: