cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking 4 info on covers for my Lance 900 & Truck?

Blanco1
Explorer
Explorer
Was considering a cover for my Lance & Dodge clubcab truck & what price I should expect to pay & what about a entry to the camper without having to remove the cover?
I'd assume they would of thought about a zipper doorway to get in & out of it while still covered?
1997 Dodge 4x4, 5 spd manual trans & HotRod 5.9 cummins.
With '85 Lance.
5 REPLIES 5

Blanco1
Explorer
Explorer
I have no slide.
With '85 Lance.

Super_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
Also, the zipper back doesn't help much if you have a slide on your camper. I can get my door open but can't move the slide out at all.
Truck: 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually
Rig: 2018 Big Country 3155 RLK
Boat: 21' North River Seahawk

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
On my Adco cover, there's straps that go under the camper to keep it tight. Those straps wouldn't reach under the truck if the camper was on the truck when the cover was installed.

The sides of the cover come all the way down to the bottom of the camper. The sides would flap against the side of a truck.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

Blanco1
Explorer
Explorer
Well, I was thinking about how I seem to keep the camper mounted on the truck if I could cover them together might be best & if I took the truck out from under it would still fit?
With '85 Lance.

kapnkirk
Explorer
Explorer
Blanco

I.m in Florida and figured we better cover our Lance 815 for sun protection, i bought a Calmark cover, it has a zipper for entry when installed, i consider it the best cover on the market, its held up very well, i think i got it in early 2008 and its still in good shape. I had to send it back initially cause the sizing just wasn't quite right, but they took care of shipping and made the alteration and i was very happy with the fit then. I haven't used the cover on truck and camper together, guess it would work but not for truck protection. Call them, good people. Oh yeh, I think cost was around $500 back then.

Keith