cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for info on Saguaro Campers

vtech01
Explorer
Explorer
I have acquired what I believe is a 1992 Saguaro Truck Trailer.

Since I can't find **** for information on them I am trying to find enough info to put up on a site and hopefully a Wiki eventually. Biggest issue is since there are no Vins/Serial numbers on these (at least none I have found and no others mentioned on other posts) Its almost impossible to date these.

I have the factory Propane Tank (that guy along with regulator needs to be replaced!) and its 1992. Previous owner knew a lot about the unit so that helped.

Since with most states there are no titles/plates required (sorry you poor fools in liberal tax hell of Wa/Or/ and others) and it was Manufactured in Tolleson AZ so there is **** for info on these.

Plus the manufacture seems to have folded as of 1995/96?

Tom's Camperland is what I was told was the Direct reseller for them but they also did not have any further info to provide.

Solid unit. Not too many bells. but all the bells it does have works so I can't complain.

Pretty sure the only way to really be close on dating these units are by the appliances in them and any interior shots as so far all I have seen looks the same.

Do you have one? or Have photos of one and know the year? Can you let me know as I'd like to compile as many as possible. plus that would help to see if there were any different options avail etc.

Send me a message and I'll hand out a email to shoot images to.

Thank you for your help. Any info appreciated

https://ibb.co/b9yWea
0 REPLIES 0