cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Time to upgrade the F150 - Ordered a 2019 F250 today

NWnative
Explorer
Explorer
Ordered my F250 Gas w/4.30 gears today. Loaded it up with everything but the sunroof. Getting out of the F150 so that I have more payload for towing my Airstream 30ft Travel Trailer. Invoice + $500 out the door. Quoted about 90 days for delivery so, early October hopefully.
2019 Ford F250 Lariat CrewCab Short Bed 4x4 - 6.2 Gas w/4.30 Axle
2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 30RB / Blue Ox Sway Pro / Rock Tamers
2021 Mazda CX-9 Signature AWD
9 REPLIES 9

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Bedlam wrote:
Grit dog wrote:
Bedlam wrote:
You'll like the capabilities of the F250 (even if on paper it may not look like a big jump from your current truck). We were just at Lake Sawyer last month which is close to your growing neighborhood.

You got that wrong! "Exploding" is more like it..... Even the kids said they'd move in a heartbeat after we got back from Idahoo.
Hopefully all these new communities will push even more elk steaks, I mean elk, into my backyard....
BTW, I'm hurt, you never even stopped for a beer.....lol.

I gave you a heads up we were visiting and you responded that you were too busy for beer. If I knew you have elk stashed away, I would have come without an invitation.

Haha, I was just giving you a hard time. I was slammed and then we peeled out for some vacation.
Had a nice, um, at least 6x7 in the back yard tonight. Still in velvet and no sharp points yet. Looks like he could be bigger than that, hard to tell.
You guys are welcome any time, but I'll be working on White pass most of the rest of the summer, so if you're down that way......
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

Fordlover
Explorer
Explorer
NWnative wrote:
Ordered my F250 Gas w/4.30 gears today. Loaded it up with everything but the sunroof. Getting out of the F150 so that I have more payload for towing my Airstream 30ft Travel Trailer. Invoice + $500 out the door. Quoted about 90 days for delivery so, early October hopefully.

I've had my 18 for about a month and I'm loving it. Mine took about 60 days from order to delivery. Got the first 1,000 miles so we could take a trip, and it towed like a dream. Glad I choose the 4.30 gears and I love the 6.2, plenty of power.
2016 Skyline Layton Javelin 285BH
2018 F-250 Lariat Crew 6.2 Gas 4x4 FX4 4.30 Gear
2007 Infiniti G35 Sport 6 speed daily driver
Retired 2002 Ford Explorer 4.6 V8 4x4
Sold 2007 Crossroads Sunset Trail ST19CK

Bedlam
Grit dog wrote:
Bedlam wrote:
You'll like the capabilities of the F250 (even if on paper it may not look like a big jump from your current truck). We were just at Lake Sawyer last month which is close to your growing neighborhood.

You got that wrong! "Exploding" is more like it..... Even the kids said they'd move in a heartbeat after we got back from Idahoo.
Hopefully all these new communities will push even more elk steaks, I mean elk, into my backyard....

I gave you a heads up we were visiting and you responded that you were too busy for beer. If I knew you have elk stashed away, I would have come without an invitation.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Nice choice NW native! I'd love to see how the new ones pull with the 4.3 gears. Well suited to the smooth, high revving 6.2.

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Bedlam wrote:

2edgesword
Explorer
Explorer
Enjoy the new truck. Iโ€™m impressed with how much technology goes into these new vehicles and yet they seem to be very reliable. Iโ€™m sure you wonโ€™t know the Airsteam is back there except to the shine aluminum behind you.

Dave_H_M
Explorer
Explorer
When i ordered my F250 gasser with 4.30 diffy in 2012, It got unloaded in he stealer's lot at the 8 week mark.

Have fun, oh and don't get alarmed when that thing seems a little hungry when buzzing down the road empty at 70. :W

Bedlam

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Congrats, that will be a long 90 days, but the wait will be worth it. Your 150 is a nice truck, but I enjoy driving my 250, and like the sound of the 6.2 easing along, or working hard.

Jerry