cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tub/Shower Leak

big_murph_279
Explorer
Explorer
Just got a new 2016 Flagstaff Super Light TT. Has a tub/shower combo. Took showers for several nights with no problems. Then last night, we had a shower leak. The water is leaking under the wall behind the shower. I tested it and found that the leak only happens when I spray water or let water drip into the corner of the shower wall tub area. Service tech checked it and said that there isn't enough support under the tub. Something is flexing and allowing water behind that part of the tub. He sealed it today so we could camp next week but we are supposed to take it back to them after we camp so that they can remove the tub. If he is correct about the lack of support he will upgrade it. Our last camper was used for 8 years without any issue like this. The tub felt like it moved some also but I wouldn't say either one moved more than the other. Anybody else ever had this problem?
1 REPLY 1

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
Yet another quality issue. Sounds like the dealer really cares about fixing this right. It happens. My shower floor had same issues upon purchase used. I had to reinforce the shower floor. No worries now after nearly fourteen years.
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)