cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wolf Creek 890 Water Pump

bj3759
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like my 2021 Wold Creek 890 water pump did not survive the winter. I have spent the last hour trying to actually find it. Any one know where the water pump is installed?
6 REPLIES 6

Ranger_Tim
Explorer
Explorer
These pumps will dry out over the winter and not create enough of a seal when started in the spring. Simply take the winterizing hose and pour some water into it, turn the valve to allow the pump to suck it in and then turn the valve back to pull from the fresh water tank. It should regain its prime and work fine.

Now if it is leaking because it was not properly winterized, wellโ€ฆโ€ฆ
Ranger Tim
2006 F-350 Super Crew King Ranch SRW Bulletproofed
2016 Wolf Creek 840
Upper and Lower StableLoads

bj3759
Explorer
Explorer
Got it! Thanks! Under the step leading to the bed.

Geo_Boy
Explorer II
Explorer II
MORSNOW wrote:
bj3759 wrote:
Looks like my 2021 Wold Creek 890 water pump did not survive the winter. I have spent the last hour trying to actually find it. Any one know where the water pump is installed?

Did you winterize the water system with antifreeze? The winterizing hose is right next to the pump. It should be up front right by the fresh tank (either under the step or right next to it).

^^^^^^^^
This.

MORSNOW
Navigator
Navigator
bj3759 wrote:

Did you winterize the water system with antifreeze? The winterizing hose is right next to the pump. It should be up front right by the fresh tank (either under the step or right next to it).
2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded

Bedlam
It is in the left cabinet next to the cab over steps.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Probably under the front step up to the bed.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold